Meet “Peggy”, the Demon-Possessed Doll that Makes Her Visitors Vomit

Meet “Peggy”, the Demon-Possessed Doll that Makes Her Visitors Vomit Uncontrollably

PicMonkey Collage

As if we don’t already have enough cursed dolls to contend with, there’s a new soul-sucking plastic demon in town and she’s giving both Annabelle and Robert the Doll a run for their money.

According to paranormal investigator and owner of Haunted Dolls, Jayne Harris, the evil powers of “Peggy the doll” have been running amuck on the internet, causing anyone who sees her picture to become overcome with feelings of dizziness, nausea, or even chest pains.

So, let’s try an experiment, shall we?

PAY-Evil-Mannequin

Harris claims the doll was sent to her courtesy of the previous owners, as they believed Peggy was causing them to have bad dreams. A few months ago, when the strangeness was at its worst, the family brought in a priest to bless their home, which according to them, only made the situation worse. That’s when they sent the doll packing.

According to Harris roughly 80% of the people who come into contact with “Peggy” experience some kind of bad reaction that range anywhere from headaches to full blown mania.

Harris has had psychic mediums visit her home to meet Peggy, each of which said the spirit which allegedly inhabits the doll was “restless, frustrated and [had been] persecuted in life.” It probably doesn’t help that the Haunted Dolls team keep taking pictures of Peggy in some dank basement on an upside down cross, but hey, what do I know?

PAY-Evil-Mannequin-1

Since Peggy the possessed doll is supposed to cause sickness and strange paranormal occurrences in the lives of nearly 80% of the people who even look at a picture of her, I thought it might be fun to see what you think. If you have anything strange happen while gazing upon the evil face of Peggy, leave your experience in the comments below, and lets see if old’ Peggy lives up to her malevolent reputation.

Want to see real haunted objects up-close? View the schedule for The Traveling Museum of the Paranormal & Occult, the world’s only mobile museum full of haunted objects, and let the creepy dolls come to you!

1. Ken Summers

04/21/2015 at 11:12 AM

Does an overwhelming urge to giggle count? Because if so, damn… that doll is haunted something fierce!

• amiah

07/22/2016 at 6:37 PM

I felt like there was a deep hole in my stomach. I didn’t experience chest pain, but my side started hurting and I felt like I had a problem breathing

2. Renee

04/21/2015 at 12:40 PM

I feel pity at the idea that a person could be frustrated and persecuted in life, only to be trapped in the body of a plastic doll for eternity. If I had a doll that I truly believed was inhabited by a spirit, I would take that thing to all the fun places I went to see if I could catch a photo of her smiling. Maybe she’s just bored and messing with people is her only diversion.

• pushpita

04/21/2015 at 5:38 PM

I agree with u @Renee…. 🙂

• Tamara

04/26/2015 at 7:17 AM

That’s what I thought! I read that part and thought ‘that’s awful 🙁 if its true just leave her alone instead of snapping a million pics)

3. Robert A Goerman

04/21/2015 at 2:39 PM

I am reminded of the Moffat, Colorado rancher that found the “ant person” skull. People began to have bizarre accidents and experience “unexplained” phenomena around the six-inch high, three pound crystal skull. Psychic readings indicated that the artifact was “not of this Earth.” It gained global attention before Brad Chadez, a glass blower at the Blake Street Glass Company in Denver, admitted to creating the skull and leaving it as a cornerstone on the northeast corner of his parent’s property.

4. Ruth

04/21/2015 at 5:12 PM

Well, I do have a headache, but I just got hit in the face with a jack while changing a tire, so…

5. Mal

04/22/2015 at 4:18 AM

my sister had a doll similar to this, and that one didn’t make me sick either.. I wonder if the persecution came from a brother of the owner.

6. Wendy

04/22/2015 at 8:10 PM

Nope, not even a chill…

7. Greg Newkirk

04/23/2015 at 8:17 AM

I’m sitting here staring at Peggy, but I can’t decide if the discomfort I feel is due to the demon doll, or the dollar menu at Taco Bell.

8. Sam

04/24/2015 at 2:10 PM

I am seven months pregnant with my third boy…when staring at the photo of Peggy I didn’t get sick but my unborn was going crazy wild…I have never felt him move and kick so much in any of my pregnancies.

• Dana Matthews

04/24/2015 at 2:24 PM

Oohh. Maybe you should skip the experiment! 😉

• Cara

04/24/2015 at 10:50 PM

It’s not the doll..

9. TheBroker

04/27/2015 at 4:24 PM

My god, it worked. I damn near puked….and I know it has nothing to do with the fact that dinner was a 6 pack.

10. Øyvind Halskau

05/08/2015 at 3:57 AM

I got a creepy feeling out of it, perfectly attributable to the nocebo effect and/or the “uncanny valley”-effect.

11. Chris Wieczorek

05/09/2015 at 6:42 AM

I didn’t become ill or have any bad/evil thoughts when gazing upon the pictures of this doll. Personally, I believe that it’s just in people’s head’s. However, posing her with evil signs around her may just be the reason people have unsettling thoughts.

12. Lonewolf14

06/20/2015 at 10:21 AM

I looked at the pic,and i have a head ache,but that might be because i dont sleep at night that much,im a nighttime person. 🙂 B-)

13. Lonewolf14

06/20/2015 at 10:24 AM

The headache stopped. 😀

14. T.Huisman

06/27/2015 at 3:17 PM

Ik heb veel poppen gezien op sites maar zie er geen verschil in dan dat het suggestie kan zijn. Of een zekere invloed. Aks je die woorden met kracht zegt dat het dan suggestibel op mensen inwerk en wanneer je het niet zegt dat je dit dan als gewoon ervaart. Misschien heeft het een magnetische aantrekkingskracht of dat het afstoot. De ogen staan nogal kwaad en misschien hypnotisch mensen in z”n macht krijgt. Als je zegt dat ie weird is dan kan het suggestie op het publiek hebben dat dat ook zo is. Bijgeloof. Hoe lang moet je er dan naar kijken om dat te voelen van duizeligheid en draaierigheid. Er zijn wel behekste en vervloekte voorwerpen en haunted dolls die waarbij je in aanschaf iets waarneemt volgens mensen die ze hebben. Er zijn ook haunted dolls te koop op internet maar dan die een goede positieve invloed bijdragen aan een rustige sfeer.

15. T.Huisman

06/27/2015 at 3:19 PM

Het zou een placebo effect kunnen hebben. Aks je zegt dat mensen een slaappil krijgen di nep is dan slapen ze omdat ze daar in geloven en dan heeft het die werking ook terwijl er niets in zit dan alleen maar nep.

16. WALTER T. ROGERS

06/28/2015 at 9:30 AM

I Think Peggy IS A VERY PRETTY DOLL!,I Stared at Her Picture And I Felt NO Bad Vib’s!,in Fact I Think She’s VERY PRETTY!!,Hope That Helps!..

17. Pico

11/27/2015 at 10:45 PM

i was staring really hard at the pic… and suddenly i was overcome with this urge to sleep, i just couldn’t keep my eyes open. but i haven’t slept for like 26 hours now, so… i don’t know

18. WALTER T. ROGERS

12/13/2015 at 4:37 PM

SCARY?..NO!!,Pretty And SWEET Why YES!!,I Love This Doll!!!..

19. Lacey

06/06/2016 at 2:02 PM

I find 90% of all dolls to be terrifying. It’s the eyes. Always the eyes.

Peggy, she fits into the 10% of dolls I find utterly amusing. Her hair is just terrible. Like the worst mom cut ever. I can’t look at this doll without suppressing a laugh. No dizziness or nausea, just slight repulsion at her dorky hairstyle. I really want to give her a makeover, with new clothes, better hair and new digs. The gothy necklace does NOT work for her. Maybe style her with a turmeric latte in hand (all the rage here) and manga in the other hand. Bit of blue in her hair. Ankle tat. Poor Peggy.

20. Kitten

07/17/2016 at 2:16 PM

The power went out only seen after looking at peggy…when it came on again it had a black box on TV,then I looked out side and in seconds it turned from sunny to stay inside DANGEROUS WEATHER,and now my ears heart,if I die young…sink me in a river at dawn

21. call me Cody

07/19/2016 at 3:00 PM

I tried to watch this video but I had a panic attack as soon as I hit play. I stop the video after 2 seconds and threw my laptop across the room. Then I bolted out of the room and collapsed on the floor. My heart was going crazy. I was overcome with what I think to be dread. I’m not too sure since i’ve never felt anything like that before.

some background: I’ve got schizoid personality disorder, so my emotions have never been intense.

I think I’m ok now, maybe a bit of anxiety.

what the fuck happend to me, I’m to scared to look at it again. I wouldn’t even touch my computer for 3 hours.

22. amiah

07/22/2016 at 6:41 PM

I feel like I’m getting butterflies everywhere in my body (like butterflies in my stomach)

23. Meh Lab

09/20/2016 at 7:36 AM

I…I felt some sort of…demonic possesion looking at Peggy, and, it was like, a demon was in me, and my friends said I had beaten up people and that whenever they say me, the collapsed and threw up! I’m scared!

24. jpek

10/20/2016 at 9:27 AM

Didn’t feel off at all.

25. MJ Madrid

11/10/2016 at 12:24 PM

Wow! Unbelievable! As I was staring at the photo, I had the uncontrollable urge to draw two dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-A-Sketch. Scary stuff!

26. Jonna Hiltunen

01/27/2017 at 7:01 PM

Don’t feel a thing! A lot of hype for publicity!

27. Fandom

06/11/2017 at 9:29 AM

Within debate, the world/fandom place we know is almost unknown, the physiological effect of “demons” is without a doubt a mishap, feeling certain effects from pictures with claimed effects actually makes such things happen. Looking at Peggy the doll did not affect me, the reason is because I have a lot of experience at researching these things, my mind figure knows that if I hadn’t read the caption and just look at the picture, I would not have been amused. So, be carful when looking at this, as you could in a way be haunted.