Though we make an exhaustive effort to credit copyright owners, weekinweird.com site may contain copyrighted material the use of which may not be specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democratic, scientific, social justice, and religious issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
All images on weekinweird.com are readily available in various locations on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
If you believe that any content appearing on weekinweird.com infringes on your copyright, please let us know. Send an E-Mail to email@example.com including the following information, and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible:
(1) Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(2) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
(4) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
(5) Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
(6) A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing and, hence may be subject to liability.