Robert the Haunted Doll: Florida's Scariest Toy is More than a Plaything

Robert the Haunted Doll: Florida’s Scariest Toy is More than a Plaything

robert the haunted doll
Honestly, I think one of the most terrifying images I’ve ever seen in a horror movie is that scene in “Poltergeist” where the evil Clown Doll reaches up and pulls the little boy under the bed. Until that moment, I’d never put much stock in those “Can’t Sleep. Clowns will eat me!” T-shirts, but that movie certainly opened my eyes to the fact that evil lurks in some of the last places we’d ever expect to find it.

Some might say I have a vivid imagination, but on more than one occasion I’ve walked into a roomful of colorful, harmless looking toys and felt their beady little eyes boring staring at me. Even perfectly ordinary plastic fire engines or dump trucks can send shivers down my spine. What if their headlights were to suddenly flash on? What if the siren started blaring? What if all the toys in the room suddenly decided to attack?!

But it’s dolls that bother me most and I think it’s because you can never be sure if that was a movement you just saw out of the corner of your eye. Did that doll just turn her head a little? Did she wink, or blink? Did she wiggle her foot? Wasn’t her hand resting on her knee a moment ago? Bah! That’s impossible. It’s only a doll. Or is it?

You can do an Internet search and find hundreds of haunted dolls, most of them fake and available for sale on Ebay. But over the last few years I’ve tripped over two that have been the subject of official and expert paranormal investigations and found to be truly creepy little dolls. Today I’d like to introduce you to Robert the Haunted Doll, from Key West, Florida.

florida's creepy robert the haunted doll

In 1906, a young boy named Eugene Ott received Robert as a gift from one of the household servants. Eugene’s first name was actually Robert, but he went by his middle name, Eugene. At the time, no one thought to question Robert’s origins but later, after strange things started happening, the following theory arose:

Eugene Otts parents were strict with Eugene and very stern taskmasters with their servants. It’s said that they treated their servants very poorly – low wages, long hours of exhausting physical labor, as well as a little physical abuse thrown in from time to time.

One of these servants was a Bahamian woman who, some say, practiced Voodoo, and it was she who gifted Eugene with Robert the Doll. It’s said that she cursed the doll before giving it to the boy. Some folks claim she stuffed the doll with rags that had been mixed with human blood, and some say the doll has real human hair.

As the story goes, young Eugene quickly became attached to Robert and took the doll with him every where he went. He would ‘feed’ Robert at the dinner table and sleep with him at night, and on more than one occasion, Mr. and Mrs. Ott could hear Eugene conversing with someone who had a low, sinister-sounding voice when they passed by his room. But of course, they assumed Eugene was just “playing” with Robert.

It wasn’t long before strange things began to happen outside the playroom, too. Lamps would fall and shatter, for no apparent reason. Silverware and drinking glasses would go flying off the dinner table. Torn clothing and rumpled beds were found in rooms that weren’t being used.

Each time something strange happened, Mr. & Mrs. Ott would turn to Eugene for an explanation and Eugene always said, “It wasn’t me! It was Robert!” And each time, Eugene was strongly disciplined by his stern parents.

robert the doll caught moving

Over the years, Eugene and Robert continued to get closer and closer, and after Mr. & Mrs. Ott died, Robert and Eugene were alone in the home.

Servants came and went due to the unholy atmosphere in the home. They’d hear giggling when no one was in the room – except Robert, of course. They’d hear strange voices and footsteps, and combined with all the other mysterious activity, Eugene was hard pressed to keep servants around.

Eventually, Eugene decided it was time to get married, but it wasn’t long before his new wife became frightened, not only of Eugene’s obsessive attachment to Robert, but by the mysterious things that kept happening, too.

The new Mrs. Ott could sense the evil in Robert. She often saw his expression change from one of innocence to one of pure malevolence and she sense a threat to her life whenever she was alone in the room with the doll. Terrified, she told Eugene that if he wanted to keep the doll he’d have to keep him up in the attic and away from the rest of the house.

After relegating Robert to the attic, the neighborhood children and passersby began to notice movement as they walked by the house. Robert would follow from one end of the attic to the other, maniacally giggling, watching as people passed by, growing angrier and angrier by the day at his confinement.

With Robert locked away in the attic, Eugene’s health began to suffer. Soon, he defied his wife and set Robert up in his own comfortable bedroom in the main house again. Alas, Eugene’s health continued to deteriorate and when he died in 1974, his wife was left alone in the house with Robert.

But not for long. Mrs. Ott, free at last, stashed Robert back in the attack and quickly sold the house, leaving Robert for the new owners to contend with.

When the new owners were investigating the attic their 10-year old daughter discovered Robert, sitting in a little chair, hidden under a blanket. The little girl fell in love with Robert, moved him into her bedroom and, you guessed it, that’s when Robert really stepped up his plan.

The girl began screaming in the night, terrified, claiming that Robert was moving all around her bedroom and the he even attacked her on several occasions, trying to kill her. The girls’ parents quickly removed Robert from the house and knowing a little about his history by then, they donated him to the East Martello Museum in Key West.

But our story doesn’t end there. Robert is kept in a locked, glass case in the center of the room. Museum workers report seeing him move his hand or his foot and he frequently changes position during the night, while no one is in the museum. Workers who remain in the building after hours hear strange noises and giggling.

For two weeks every year Robert is moved from the museum and put on display at the Custom House in Key West and while he’s away from the museum the paranormal activity actually increases.

While he might be enclosed in a glass case, Robert still manages to go about his evil ways. Visitors who take pictures of Robert, without first asking his permission, report a wide variety of results.

Some have just blank film, with no picture at all. Other see Robert in one position in the picture, but it’s not the position he’s posed in in the case. Some see an evil expression on his face, or his eyes are half-closed, his head is turned, or his foot seems to have moved because it’s blurry in the picture.

Worse, though, is what happens after they leave the museum, as evidenced by all the letters posted on the walls surrounding Robert. Visitors who neglected to ask his permission and snapped their pictures anyway, or people who laugh at Robert and don’t take his evil seriously, meet with horrible luck ranging from flat tires, to serious injuries, and even to death. Many of the letters you see are people begging Robert’s forgiveness for not asking his permission before they took his picture.

The picture you see posted here was taken for me personally. One of my cousins moved to Key West, Florida about a year ago and I asked her to stop in the museum and take a picture of Robert for me. I warned her, though, to respectfully ask his permission before she started snapping away.

Thankfully, she followed my advice and neither she nor I have had any problems, and I even use this picture as the screensaver on my computer. But you can bet your boots I’d never enter a room with the real Robert the Haunted Doll. One giggle from that malevolent little creature is all it would take and I’d be out the door in a heart beat.

Can’t travel all the way to Florida to see a haunted doll? View the schedule for The Traveling Museum of the Paranormal & Occult, the world’s only mobile museum full of haunted objects, and let the creepy dolls come to you!

1. Kwin The Eskimo

07/13/2012 at 7:50 PM

I saw Robert years ago on one of my many forays to Key West. I had all but forgotten about the little guy. This is a fascinating tale and one that was due to be shared. Awesome!

• Donna Anderson

07/14/2012 at 3:59 AM

Hi Kwin,

It is a fascinating tale and I’m hoping to make it to Key West later this year so I can take my own picture of Robert – with his permission of course. Did you take any pictures?

2. Conquistador3

07/14/2012 at 2:20 AM

Haunted dolls? There’s one in Japan (Manne-ji Temple, Iwamizawa, Hokkaido Prefecture) which is supposedly “haunted” because the clerics at the temple say it grows its hair. Needless to say pilgrims and curiosity seekers flood the temple to see Okiku (as the doll is named) themselves.
    The doll was originally purchased by one Suzuki Eikichi for his sister, Okiku around 1918. After the girl died of illness, it was kept in the family as a memento until 1938. When Suzuki-san was recalled in the army to be sent abroad, he gave the dolls with other family heirlooms to the Manne-ji temple for safekeeping.
    As the story goes when he returned in 1945 he went to the temple to recover his belongings. As a monk opened the box, he noticed the hair of the doll, which was shoulder-length when stored, had now grown to quite enormous proportions. He immediately donated the doll to the temple, where it’s now placed on a votive altar and well cared for.
    According to the clerics the hair has been tested and found to be human in nature… however the doll is also apparently a very high end product of the finest Japanese craftsmanship and those dolls were known to be fit with human hair to increase their life-like appearance.
    Differently from Robert this doll just contents itself with sitting there and grow its hair. The temple has even instituted a yearly ceremony to honor the doll and trim its hair.
    Whatever you believe in it or not it has become an attraction, with people from all over Japan (and even abroad) coming to see it and with many of them leaving a donation for the temple it’s pretty obvious the monks are quite happy with having Okiku-chan (as the doll is now called) with them.

• Donna Anderson

07/14/2012 at 10:44 AM

Oh, that’s a cool story, Conquistador! That’s worth some investigation. I wonder if anyone’s done any kind of tests on that doll.

3. Jake

07/14/2012 at 2:36 AM

That’s cool. It’s not like I wanted to sleep tonight :/. That thing should be exorcized and burned.

• Donna Anderson

07/14/2012 at 10:45 AM

LOL Jake, I think if you’re worried about being able to sleep at night you should probably stop visiting Who Forted? This blog has some pretty creepy tales on it. That post about the 20-foot snake gave me the creeps for days!

• Jake

07/14/2012 at 5:21 PM

Haha, touché. Not much scares me (at least when I read) but possessed dolls freak me the heck out. The wiredest part is Two people just posted about Robert on reddits r/paranormal subreddit. Either those people also come here, Coincidence, or I should beg Robert for forgiveness for even joking about burning him D:

• Donna Anderson

07/14/2012 at 7:43 PM

Funny how Robert has a way of popping up in conversations, isn’t it? Hmmmmm…..

• Jake

07/15/2012 at 2:26 AM

Ok, I’m perplexed. I talked to the people who posted about robert, and they had no relation to each other, and they don’t read who Forted. I’m starting to believe the Robert story O.o

07/14/2012 at 1:09 PM

No way! The last thing I’d want to do is destroy the body and turn the doll into an ACTUAL ghost! At least this way you can trap him in a glass case!

• Jake

07/14/2012 at 5:17 PM

Well, not if you do it right.

• Sal Perez

02/10/2015 at 6:01 PM

why should he be burnt?! he is a living entity w/ feelings, asshole :/

• Jake

03/01/2016 at 11:41 AM

A living thing that will kill you and have no remorse or respect for you or eny thing that it will kill so is he a asshole

4. William

07/15/2012 at 4:37 PM

As anyone left a film and some triggers objects? Perhaps we’re dealing with a soul that needs help. If I were there.. I think I’d ask permission from Robert before I did anything..and I’d make sure I thanked him afterwards.

• Donna Anderson

07/15/2012 at 5:30 PM

William, I know Joshua P. Warren investigated Robert but I can’t remember what he did and I couldn’t find the report on his website. But yeah, when my cousin took the picture for me she respectfully asked his permission, first and then she thanked him when she was done.

That’s an idea though. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anybody mention anything about Robert being possessed or a soul needing help. most people talk about him being cursed. Maybe you should take a trip to Key West and let us know what you find out 🙂

5. Jason

07/16/2012 at 6:59 AM

So what’s with the creepy ghost like face off to the right of the doll (in front of the pictures on the wall)? it is looking to our right, but there is definitely an angry “face” there. I just don’t know if it is camera glare or what but that doesn’t look like there is any glass for a glare to be at.

• Donna Anderson

07/16/2012 at 9:28 AM

Hi Jason,

Robert is kept inside a glass case in the museum and I imagine that’s just a reflection of either my cousin or her friend in the glass. Probably her friend. My cousin was perfectly happy to go get the pic for me but her friend… not so much. She doesn’t like dabbling in the paranormal – not one single bit! 🙂

• emily

02/01/2013 at 1:27 PM

is this doll really haunted? do you still have the picture of him?

6. Veritas

07/16/2012 at 7:06 AM

Donna, Joshua P. Warren’s report is at the Coast to Coast website, including audio interviews and photos. I hope that helps! So you can find it there.

I do have a serious question though. If there actually is credibility to any of the reports on Robert, then Robert the doll is actually a thinking being able to make his own decisions, correct? Well, how do we know he grants permission to every person that asks to take his photo? Surely, a thinking being would say “no” to some that wanted to take his photo. It would be rather arrogant of anyone to “assume” the doll said yes to everyone. With that being said, are there any reports of people asking permission and not receiving it from Robert? Or are there any reports of people taking a photograph of Robert and having strange things happen?

If you ask a question and receive no “yes” or “no” reponse, one does not know for sure if permission was granted. The converse would apply as well. Those taking photographs without asking do not know whether or not Robert wants them to take a photo, if he is a being with a soul.

This point alone makes me skeptical about Robert or any doll being alive in a spiritual sense.

I think we have to look for concrete and irrefutable evidence when dealing with the paranormal. I have analyzed photographs professionally for well known cryptozoologists. Several ghost related sights have also asked me to analyze photos for them. In almost every single case to date, the photos turn out to be hoaxed or an abberation or can easily be explained by optical physics. There has been one photo sent to me that I could not explain away and I deem that photograph to be authentic and paranormal.

I am not a skeptic and I am not a believer. I am simply objective. And the objective part of me tells me that Robert does not give permission to everyone taking his photograph if he is spiritually alive. If he is spiritually alive, he would act as any human would act, having bad days and good days. He would deny some who asked permission just because that is the nature of human beings. The bottom line is: Robert has not given permission to all those who have asked. So why are there not more reports of strange things happening to people who ask? None have really been granted permission. It is only assumed that permission was granted by Robert.

Can you enlighten me a bit more? Interesting article though. I really enjoyed reading it and your style of writing. Thanks!

• Donna Anderson

07/16/2012 at 10:16 AM

Hi Veritas,

Good questions. In my mind, Robert is sort of an enigma. On the one hand, he was supposedly imbued with some sort of voodoo curse, which would mean he wouldn’t have thoughts and intentions of his own, he’d simply be the carrier of someone else’s thoughts or intentions. And he also wouldn’t be able to move around and giggle and try to hurt people. He’d be more like a bad luck charm.

But the stories seem to suggest he’s either haunted or possessed.

Personally, I rule out Robert being possessed because I don’t see why a demon would want to possess an inanimate object. Father Malachi Martin said that one of the reasons demons try to take possession is because of the de-humanizing aspect, they relish the degradation and despair of the soul that occurs. That wouldn’t happen when they possess a doll.

But someone practicing voodoo may be able to bind an evil spirit to a doll – not a demon, but a spirit – and that spirit would then be free to carry on its evil deeds using the doll as a conduit.

As far as granting permission for photos, my cousin is very sensitive. She doesn’t claim to be a psychic or anything like that, but she does always seem to be able to ‘sense’ how a person is really feeling. She assured me that before she took the picture she very solemnly and with great respect asked Robert for his permission and she sensed that he agreed. She also took only the one picture, so as not to piss him off and she very graciously thanked him for his cooperation.

Not everyone who asks to take Robert’s picture does so with respect. Some do it jokingly or even derisively. Most people don’t even know the story of Robert so they don’t know to ask permission. And many people don’t ask permission simply because they want to see if something bad will happen.

Since we don’t see Robert nod his head in agreement or hear him speak then we don’t really know when he grants permission. And being the evil little imp that he is, I’d be willing to bet he doesn’t grant permission all that often.

The only personal experience I have with Robert is through my cousin and I had warned her before hand what to expect which is why she was so careful about being respectful.

But here’s another part of the enigma: Why would Robert be so concerned with etiquette if he’s harboring an evil spirit? I would think an evil spirit would be more inclined to go after the ‘good guy’ just for the fun of it. What self-respecting evil entity is going to let someone off the hook just because they say, “Please”?

Over the years that museum has received thousands of letters from people who’ve had something happen after they disrespected Robert and I’m sure a lot of them are completely explainable. A “hindsight’s 20-20” thing. “Oh, yeah. We didn’t ask Robert’s permission. That’s why the lights were flashing on and off all night and things were going bump in the attic!” when in reality the lights were flashing and there were noises upstairs because a squirrel was gnawing on the wiring.

As for concrete and irrefutable evidence, I’d love to see someone dig deeper into Robert’s antics. I know Joshua did some research but I don’t think he spent a lot of time on it. I’m not a skeptic or believer, either, but I find Robert very intriguing. I’d love to know more.

So maybe you should take a trip to Key West on behalf of all of us here at Who Forted? who want to know the truth. Just, you know, remember to say, “Please!” And show us the pictures!!

• Veritas

07/16/2012 at 11:53 AM

Very good points! I believe we are on the same page and are thinking along the same lines.

You make an excellent point about what evil spirit would really care what a good person thinks.

I also like the point you made about spirit possessed doll versus voodoo cursed doll as a bad luck charm.

If I ever get down that way, I will definitely take some photographs and pass them on. But from what you have written here, I think I will ask permission to take a photo, just to be on the safe side! LOL

• little puppet

01/26/2013 at 5:10 PM

Bite! Joes. I think she’s got it!

7. donald

07/16/2012 at 9:52 AM

When you request permission to take a picture, should there be some kind of acknowledgement, by Robert, for a picture to be taken? Otherwise it is merely an act out of respect and to honor Robert to take a picture, now it is really creepy.

• Donna Anderson

07/16/2012 at 10:20 AM

Hi donald,

Oh yes. Robert can tell when you’re being disrespectful and he doesn’t like it one bit.

Like I said earlier, my cousin took that picture of Robert for me and I had warned her beforehand that she needed to show Robert respect and courtesy when asking permission.

She’s somewhat sensitive and she said she had the feeling that Robert granted her permission to take his picture, otherwise she wouldn’t have done it.

You won’t see Robert nod or anything and, unless you’re sensitive to these types of things you won’t know for sure if he’s granted permission or not. So it’s best to be very respectful and sincere when you ask so you don’t risk offending him.

8. Ashley

07/17/2012 at 1:05 AM

I heard about Robert from that show on TV called “Mysteries at the Museum”. Seems very very creepy all the history involving this doll thats for sure. But it could also be one of those things where if its really true, yikes of course!! But if its all a hoax it doesn’t really matter for the museum where Robert stays, because it reaps all the benefits from the visitors who pile in for a good scare!

I guess nobody will ever know one way or another about creepy Robert unless he decides to have a little chit chat with a visitor coming to snap snap his pic. 🙂

• Donna Anderson

07/17/2012 at 3:47 PM

Hi Ashley,

I love these kind of stories because you can’t prove anything either way. So, to be on the safe side, you almost have to believe the negative, otherwise you’re potentially laughing in the face of evil. It just makes it that much creepier IMHO. 🙂

9. Scott McMan

07/18/2012 at 9:04 AM

Hmm, if Robert were as evil as he’s made out to be, I don’t think it would matter if you asked permission or not. Evil is as evil does and I don’t even know what that means.

IMO, there’s a bit of mass hysteria going on here and the more drawn in you are, the more likely you are to see Robert move or attribute bad luck to him.

It is quite a freaky tale though. Strangely enough, I’ve been to Key West many times and have never heard of Robert till now.

Good find Donna!

Scott McMan
    Ghosttheory.com

10. Donna Anderson

07/18/2012 at 6:34 PM

Hi Scott,

I think there’s a certain amount of mass hysteria involved with most paranormal and extraterrestrial account. Just look at how many people watch those ridiculous reality shows and believe every single thing they see.

Still, like legends and myths, there’s usually some basis in reality. With Robert, just the fact that he and Eugene had such a strange relationship is enough to make him creepy in my eyes. But then, like I said in the beginning of the article, I have a vivid imagination when it comes to toys. Most dolls creep me out!

• mattian dealons

04/12/2013 at 4:57 PM

i really dont like voodoo dolls but this doll is very interesting. thanks for the scary information donna anderson.loved the scary j.k funny too.thanks agian. bye

• mattian dealons

04/12/2013 at 5:07 PM

this is a really stories about him:
        one day i was walk pass robert i think he taped on the glass and kiss the glass so he is not so evil after all love him very much hate you donna anderson loser journalist suck on a sprit j.k the doll is mean to all kids love u donna anderson most doll creep me out.never seen the doll in my life reply please.bye

11. ds

07/27/2012 at 10:29 PM

If these two photos of “Robert” on this page are from the same photo shoot at the museum; notice the little pin on his hat, in one pic it is off to the side, the next pic it is centered on his forehead. ?!?!

• RexRose

08/11/2012 at 7:40 PM

The lion stuffed animal he’s holding is also in a different position from the first picture. You can tell by the distance difference between the stuffed animals head and Roberts lapel.

• mattian dealons

04/12/2013 at 4:59 PM

your are getting very scary with robert the doll.

12. Ayana

12/15/2012 at 7:18 PM

When I was 11 years old, my parents took me on a ghost night
    tour. The tour visited Robert at night. While the tour was leaving, I decided to get to the back of the line to observe Robert. As I was looking at him, in noticed his expression turn evil. After I saw that, I bolted out of those doors. Thank you for letting me finally tell my story.

13. Lexy

01/26/2013 at 3:53 PM

dont know about you guys but i ain’t ever going to see robert in person

14. little puppet

01/26/2013 at 5:20 PM

What if Robert likes cheetos, who will buy him a bag.

15. David

05/16/2013 at 2:36 AM

Bah, you believe in that piece of rugged shit? Ill just annihilate that piece of rug and throw him straight to abzzawyss.

16. Rachel

06/02/2013 at 2:27 PM

The artist’s name was Robert Eugene Otto, (1900-1974) not Ott. Not trying to be rude, I just thought you might the right information. He was most famous for his haunted doll Robert, but was also quite a well renowned artist whose home is now one of the most photographed in Key West. His wife was also an artist, (musician), you can check out their work pretty easily online.

17. Haley

08/29/2013 at 3:41 AM

IMPORTANT: “can’t sleep, clowns’ll eat me” isn’t just some random shirt, it’s a quote from the episode of The Simpsons where Lisa is born and Homer builds Bart a clown bed that has been appropriated to a shirt.

18. jessica

11/25/2013 at 7:39 PM

Hello I never visited Robert but I was wondering if I visit him and just talk to him like little stories or a little convo with him would he do anything bad to me? I am also a very kind respectful person so do you think he’d let me take his picture?

19. JUNAID ALI

07/03/2014 at 11:48 AM

HAS ANY1 EVA TOOK HIS PHOTO WITHOUT EVEN ASKIN HIS PERMISSION & FACED ANY DIFFICULTY OR FELT THE THEY’VE BEEN FOLLOWED OR IS THE DOLL REALLY ALIVE & ACTIVE OR IS IT JUST THE MYTH OR URBAN LEGEND ??? CUZ THERE ISN’T ANY GRAPHICAL TRUTH THAT THE DOLL IS STILL ACTIVE

Y HAVEN’T ANYBODY OR ANY PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR OR THE LADY THAT IS THE GUARDIAN OF THE MUSEUM EVER TRIED 2 CAPTURE ANY THIN OR TRIED 2 SETUP THE CAM 2 CAPTURE ANY THIN 4 THE REAL PROOF THAT THE DOLL IS ALIVE ??? CUZ THERE’S NO VIDEO FOR THE PROOF.JUST A STORY

& THERE’S ALSO ANOTHER DOLL.WELL ACTUALLY THERE’S BEEN TONS OF DOLLS THAT R POSSESSED OR R ALIVE.BUT I HAVEN’T RESEARCHED 4 THEM SO I DON’T KNOW ANYTHIN ABOUT THEM.BUT WHAT I KNOW IS THERE’S A DOLL NAMED “ANABELLE” WHO IS ALSO POSSESSED BY A DEMONIC EVIL SPIRIT.WHICH DON’T LOOK BIZZARE WHEN U C IT.IT JUS LOOK LIKE A NORMAL DOLL.I FOUND ROBERT A LITTLE BIT CREEPY BUT THE ANABELLE COMPLETELY LOOKS HARMLESS.

YET THERE’S ALSO NO EVIDENCE OF THE ANABELLE THAT SHE’S REAL OR STILL ALIVE BUT ONLY KINDA LIKE RUMORS LIKE THE ROBERT.SHE’S ALSO ENDED UP IN SUM MUSEUM & CONTAIN SUM STORIES THAT A BOY WENT IN2 THE MUSEUM & PROVOKED THE ANABELLE THAT HE DON’T BELIEVE ON SUCH THINGS & HE SAID IF U COULD LAY A SCRATCH ON ANY1 JUST D0 SUMTHIN 2 ME & IT’S BEEN SAID THAT THE BOY DIED INSTANTLY ON THE SPOT AFTA 3 HRS AFTA HE PROVOKED THE ANABELLE BY HITTIN HIS HEAD WITH THE TREE WHILE HE WAS ON HIS BIKE.STUFF LIKE THAT.

I DO BELIEVE THAT THE GHOSTS/EVIL SPIRITS/DEMONIC SPIRITS DO EXISTS & I RESPECT THEM.I’LL NEVA GONNA SAY THAT I DON’T BELIEVE THEM & NEVA GONNA ABUSE THEM.NOT CUZ I’M SCARED OF’EM BUT CUZ I RESPECT THEM

PLZ TELL ME THAT R THESE DOLLS REALLY ALIVE OR IS JUS 4 THE ATTRACTION OF THE TOURISTS ???

IF U GOT ANY KIND OF PROOF OF VIDEO WHICH SHOWS THIS IS TRUE & NOT THE FAKE PLZ SEND IT ON MY [email protected] ACCNT & ONLY IF IT’S REAL.CUZ I HATE & I DON’T WANT ANY FAKE STUFF

JUNAID ALI
    TC
    xXx

20. Elle

10/29/2014 at 2:31 PM

I want to say better safe than sorry, but then why respect evil… Would you be scared of a 5 year old? He is a doll for petes sake

21. sam

01/25/2015 at 1:50 AM

So sorry robert for looking at your photo and video so sorry