Rancher's Colorado Farm the Site of Dozens of Cattle Mutulations

Rancher’s Colorado Farm the Site of Dozens of Cattle Mutilations, Says Carcasses “Dropped from Above”

mutilatedcattle

For the past 14 years, rancher Tom Miller’s cattle farm has been at the center of a string of highly bizarre animal mutilations, deaths Miller says range anywhere from missing eyes and organs, to full body exsanguination.

In 1999, after years of believing his farm had fallen victim to a series of barbaric jokes, the second generation cattle farmer from Trinidad changed his tune.

cattlemutilation“At first I thought it was a prank, but there were no tracks, no blood. It looks like the carcass is peeled off, and it happens overnight,” he told the Pueblo Chieftain this last week.

“There are just so many things that happen that doesn’t seem like its human. I know people think you’re crazy, but there are so many things people can’t explain.”

Cue Chuck Zukowski, UFO investigator and one of the leading authorities on cattle mutilation in the US. With over 28 years of investigating experience under his belt, Zukowski has claimed to authenticate at least 24 cases of mutilation in Trinidad, Colorado alone.

Zukowski has paid many visits to the Miller farm throughout the years to investigate and confirm the strange deaths repeatedly happening during the wee hours of the morning. Intriguingly enough, during a recent visit to the Miller ranch, he discovered high traces of radiation surrounding a carcass he and Miller found in a nearby tree.

“I had some unusual radiation readings in a field at Tom Miller’s place, and you could see where branches were broken where the carcass was found,” he explained.

Judging by an even more recent incident, Zukowski may be making another house call. Yet another mutilated calf was found, the scene devoid of blood, footprints or tire tracks. Even weirder? The evidence has led both men to believe the body was dropped from the sky.

If you ask me, my advice is install a security camera, already! You’d think after 14 years that might have crossed their minds. Is it a band of night traveling serial killers? Great, now you have video to give to police. It’s extraterrestrial in nature? Awesome, now you’ve video to sell to news stations all over the world. Everyone wins! Except the cows.

What are your thoughts on the strange happenings at Tom Miller’s ranch? Are the cattle deaths the result of beef-eating aliens, satanic cults, or maybe even the Chupacabra? Let us know what you think on Facebook, on Twitter @WhoForted, or in the comments below.

1. etherize

07/25/2013 at 8:47 PM

I agree, install a security camera! I can’t believe he hasn’t done that yet.

• dncswclds

08/09/2013 at 9:04 PM

A security camera to cover 700 acres of property ????

2. TheBroker

07/26/2013 at 8:02 PM

cattle rancher…probably has 100’s of acres for the cows to graze, exactly where would you put the camera?

3. Conquistador3

07/27/2013 at 2:30 AM

While I firmly believe there is a genuine cattle mutilation phenomenon, stretching back more than four decades, I also believe the vast majority of cases are nothing more than nerves and shooting at shadows.

I used to work at a farm in my youth. Free ranging cattle die all the time from a huge variety of natural causes, ranging from disease to lightning strikes (more common than you may think).
    Carcasses are usually not found until days after the death, by which time livor mortis has set in (meaning the carcass looks like it has been bled dry) and scavengers have already picked the choicest bits (internal organs, eyes etc).
    Both pictures on top look exactly like the work of scavengers.

If Mr Miller (who I suppose is an experienced rancher) thinks he’s losing more cattle than normal, he should have a veterinarian examine at least one of the carcasses. Perhaps it’s just a case of improper sanitation practices, poor feed or just plain old bad luck. State veterinarians may be interested, for no other reason a disease may be involved, a disease other farmers in the area should be informed about.

Lots of weird things surfaced in past during cattle autopsies, and they hint cattle mutilation perpetrators are of this world. After all, as a writer said “I’d be very disappointed if a civilization able to travel immense distances across space would still use XIX century autopsy procedures or tranquillizers available to any veterinarian in ’70s America”.
    Mr Miller may also look for more mundane hints. Past searches near mutilated cattle revealed very earthly items, like scalpels, large gauge hypodermic needles and military surplus items.

Finally, one thing. As a law enforcement officer said the first sign that something is amiss is “Whoever did this wanted us to find the cow”. Nobody will notice just another calf dead in the middle of nowhere. But a conveniently placed dead cow is sure to attract lots of attention.

• Archie1954

07/29/2013 at 11:44 AM

But where did the radiation come from?

• Jesus

11/02/2013 at 10:01 PM

Colorado has a lot of radon.

• Jim Deiman

11/02/2013 at 5:53 PM

Well said!!

4. Empire_Of_Null

07/28/2013 at 8:36 AM

Teleportation malfunction happens all the time. The future is stealing our food. But fairs fair – we took their eco-system, resources, economic stability, faith, culture, hope and food supply so they have to get it from somewhere. Next time you see a bag of chips burst in the aisle at the market you’ll know the real truth of what’s going on. 😉

5. Empire_Of_Null

07/28/2013 at 8:55 AM

… Although, as it’s a fact cows produce an incredible amount of methane that top picture could be the result of an intestinal blockage. There was some recent study that linked ketosis in pigs to spontaneous combustion; so that’s a big may-be for my theory of the first photograph. The second photo looks like dehydration, hungry wild animals, and an old farmer forgetting he hasn’t rotated to that pasture for 6 months. And, pfft more wonder disappears from the world and the world is no better for it. 🙁 Teleporter malfunction and a sneaky future where pirate downloading is robbing the present of it’s snacks for an endless barbeque (or basic sustenance in the more inevitable distopia we’re currently working on) is more “fun”. (And this idea totally belongs to me Hollywood. Inquire to the webwizard of this site for my details.)

6. Justin Case

07/30/2013 at 4:54 PM

“The evidence has led both men to believe the body was dropped from the sky.”

Farmer Miller should put GPA tracking chip on all their animal and should one gets zap on alien space ship than he will no doubt blame Lucifer flying space aliens.
    … now what to do with these pesky aliens ? … maybe rigged his cow horns with explosion and detonated when his kidnap cow is on board the space ship… just a thought Farmer Miller.

7. Rebecca

09/05/2013 at 7:37 PM

Hire someone to watch the cattle and area morning noon and night. And set up cameras and bate cattle. This needs to be done at every place where this has happened I’m for hire to watch the cattle 24 7 for a good fee 🙂 We need to know who’s doing this all over the world. If they are coming back they can be found out if we wait daily and watch for them.

8. Jim Deiman

11/02/2013 at 5:46 PM

I was westbound on I-70 at MP-5. When. I. Noticed. What appeared to be a helocopter with a water collection device like the hot shots use for fighting forest fires hanging below. It was between two hills to the south. I kept watching it and there was no tail boom like on a copter. The sun flickered on the side of it so it was a smooth surface. To discribe the shape, it looked like a TOP like we had as a kid with a perfectly round ball hanging like from a pipe below. I took a quick look at the road and looked back at the THING and it was gone. Perfectly clear late in the afternoon day and no idea what I was looking at.
    Its either the government or a visitor from who knows where. Personally, I think its the latter.

9. Big Red

04/11/2014 at 8:01 AM

Having lived in this area some time ago, I had encountered a strange occurrence. It was dark, and I was traveling home on an old country road, and suddenly there was a sudden red glow. This glow filled the countryside, I could see the hills light up, then it was gone. If it was a comet, I didn’t hear a boom, or feel any impact to the ground. It wasn’t a “falling star” as it wasn’t white colored. This must have been a big object because I could see hills that were miles away from me light up on the horizon as well as illuminate the road where I was traveling on.

10. Jack B.

09/30/2014 at 7:01 AM

whatever it is, its big, its strong and It can fly.its living underground.it comes out to feed. It is swooping down on the animals and it is not taking them far to feed on them. more than likely if you look up its using the trees at night. When it is done feeding it takes the carcass and drops it from the sky. Is not afraid it’s making a statement. Catch me if you can.the investigators need to check the trees for traces of blood on the branches or leaves after carcasses is found on the property.there is more than one.and whatever they are the barreling under the ground.there are monsters out there folks! God help us all! Be careful!

• evilsloth

01/28/2015 at 4:35 AM

Which god is to help monstrous humans? Looking at the photo, a dozen less burgers… I’m out of ketchup anyway…