"Chupacabras are Real!" Reader Sends Photos of "Monster" Lurking in His Home

“Chupacabras are Real!” Reader Sends Photos of “Monster” Lurking in His Home

Chupa-Jack

Craig R. knows how to get our attention. “Chupacabras are real!” read the subject line of his email. How in the world could we not click? What Craig had for us was some photographic evidence of the beast.. sleeping in his home.

As it turns out, his dog Jack bears a striking resemblance to recent sightings of the fabled “Goat Sucker”, enough so that Craig believes they might be one in the same.

Is the Chupacabra related to Jack? Read the email below and decide for yourself!

Chupacabras are real..

I am sure there are generations of groups that have figured out how to live in the wild. The wild ones will of course have more exaggerated wild features.

Jack is a coated Xolo. 4 out of 5 in a litter are black skin and hairless. One out of 5 still have the black skin but they have coats (like Jack) and a full set of teeth (hairless ones are missing most of there teeth which explains the wild hairless Xolo feeding habits). Standard size of Xolo is 35 pounds. Jack is an intermediate 20 pounds. They have minis to that look like Chihuahuas.

So forget that Jack is not hairless and study the features of jack. The paws….the teeth. Jack has elongated fangs. I play tough of war with them they are so long. Look at the nose, the head, the ears. The Shorter front legs. The rabbit like hips.

He is pretty much a spitting image of the museum Chupacabras and pics.

I can even explain the padding on the hind end of the Texas one. They’re hip bone because he has rabbit like hips stick out on each side of the tale.
If its a wild one, they will need extra PADDING there to comfort from hard rocks and hard surface while sitting. Plus they wedge they’re hips with those bones against a vertical surface to help them curl up in a tight ball. So those pads are easily explainable.

I live in San Diego. There is a lady who is one of the main Xolo experts here lives down my street. Jack has the exact same personality as her other hairless Xolos. He has same exact traits as the Xolo breed reviews. There is no question in her mind that Jack is not a purebred coated Xolo.

Chupacabras are wild or feral Xolos that’s it.

But they are very cool and rare so its all good people stuff them and put them on display.

But it will be a hard debate being that they are a 3000 year old breed. “Most likely, early forerunners of the Xolo originated as spontaneous hairless mutations of indigenous American dogs.”

morejack

So what do you think? Does Craig own one of the legendary beasts blamed for desiccated animals all over the southwest for decades? Is Jack not the most adorable Chupacabra you’ve ever seen? Do you own a Xolo breed dog? We want to hear what you think! Find us on Facebook, tweet us @WeirdHQ, or leave a comment below!

1. Katie

08/09/2013 at 11:17 AM

This makes my life.

2. Coppertop

08/09/2013 at 11:32 AM

That is the most ADORABLE chupacabra I’ve ever seen!

3. Jorge M Mendoza

08/09/2013 at 11:44 AM

I own a hairless she xolo. When taking her for a walk everybody stops and asks about her race. It’s amost ike walking your own dinosaur… haha

4. Aimee

08/09/2013 at 12:17 PM

My gawd. It’s true! Chupacabras ARE real!

5. eddi

08/09/2013 at 10:51 PM

I think Craig R. has his tongue firmly in cheek here. As a WAG it does hold more water than some claims. I’ve got a question. How did these proto-xolas get to Puerto Rico? Or have real xolas been brought there and then got loose in the feral dog population?

6. TheVikingNinja

08/11/2013 at 7:25 AM

well yeah, that does kind of make sense…but even so if it’s a rare breed how are they out there?
    Either way, love the dog. Going to look more into them they are pretty cool.

7. mxyzptlk

08/12/2013 at 12:09 AM

Who’s a good chupacabra? Who’s a good chupacabra?

8. alanborky

08/13/2013 at 12:07 AM

Alright Greg I agree this’s indeed a cutie cabra but if y’start wan’drin’ round lookin’ all adorable with one of these tucked under y’arm you’ll be in serious danger of loosin’ y’status as the David Byrnes/Bryan adams of Forteana and becomin’ a complete arse xolo like latterday Morrisey!

9. Red Pill Junkie

08/14/2013 at 10:08 PM

You Gringos and your mangy coyotes spoiled the Chupacabras myth for the rest of us. The original Chupa was a 4-5 foot tall biped reptile with spiked back & red eyes.

Whatever. Always hated the sumbitch anyway 😉

• lucindafortoday1

08/24/2013 at 12:20 PM

everyone seems to forget the old sketch with the spikes and standing on two legs. best comment on here btw!

10. Hayley Stevens

08/19/2013 at 7:01 AM

I want one.

11. Tim Whitcher

08/27/2013 at 7:48 PM

La Chupacabra, la Chupacabra
    Ya no puede caminar
    porque le falta porque le falta(ah,ah)
    marijuana que fumar

12. JOKER

10/27/2013 at 1:20 PM

PURO BARRIO LOKO ESE, QUE PEDOS LOKOTEZZZ ESE CHIHUAHUA SE VE CHINGON A POCO NO. RIFANDO SUREÑOS 13

13. Mijo Madrigal

11/01/2013 at 1:04 PM

This looks nothing like the original Chupacabra.
    This is a dog.
    There.

14. JillV

11/23/2013 at 7:50 PM

My dog Earl looks much more like a (fake) Chupacabra than this. my brother has on more than one occasion threatened to report me for harboring him. he has a snarl that could peel paint.
    I agree the real Chupacabra looks nothing like a dog/coyote/wolf hybrid with mange.
    and the reason we can’t find it is because it has cloaking abilities like the predator.
    they’ll never get a picture of the real thing. it’s a government made alien hybrid it’s body would be swooped up long before the corpse could cool.

15. Michael

11/24/2013 at 6:02 PM

Best evidence I’ve seen so far. Well besides that chimichanga I saw once (which happened to be delicious).

16. Alfonso

12/03/2013 at 3:06 PM

The chupacabra is a myth but this new animal is definitely not a wild xolo. Look at the kangaroo legs and explain how did the xolo develop them and for what purpose. This “Chupacabra” is either a genetic experiment or of alien origin.

17. kirsty

11/18/2015 at 2:12 PM

I had a dog the same as this. Almost same pic too! Curled up and shes an italian greyhound mix with chihuahua called lucy. Shame i cant post her!

You must be logged in to post a comment Login