Neon UFOs, Alien Autopsies, and Greg Gets Aural (Photography): Week in Weird Episode #3

A phantom with tosses boxes in a spooky new ghost video, aliens mutilate animals in the Florida forests, neon UFOs terrorize an 83 year old Australian man, and Greg heads to the psychic fair to settle a decade old question: is he evil? All of that and more, in this edition of The Week in Weird!

Give the new episode of WiW a watch, share it with your friends, and let us know what you think! Is there a segment you’d like to see on an upcoming edition? A story you think we should cover? Want to send us a field report? We’ll use it!

For more weird news each and every day of the week, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

Show Notes:

“Shadow Boxer: Mischievous Ghost Caught on Film”

“Wave of Mutilation: ‘Alien Autopsy’ Discovered on Wild Boar”

“Glowing Encounters of the 3rd Kind”

Special Thanks:

Stan and company at First Star Psychic Fairs for helping us settle a ten year question of my “bad aura”. I’m not evil! Redeemed at last!

Byron Malerba for being the internet’s proverbial stick with which to poke alien-experimented animals.

Craig Woolheater for hosting our beautiful mugs at Cryptomundo last week.

Bear Bigfoot hugs to Rev. JeffShawn Evidence, and the Mulder’s World gang for the kick ass support of WiW.

And a last but not certainly not least, thank YOU for watching!

1. Coppertop

05/24/2013 at 5:10 AM

WiW yaaaaaaaay

No, seriously, this has become part of my Friday morning ritual. Cup of coffee, horrible egg and bacon muffin thing, watch show while slowly deciding whether wakefulness will descend. Keep it up!

05/24/2013 at 12:18 PM

At about 5AM while I’m waiting to make sure the WiW uploads to YouTube properly, I would KILL A MAN for one of those horrible egg and bacon muffin things.

Thanks for watching our whacky stuff, Coppertop!

• Coppertop

05/24/2013 at 4:03 PM

You’re welcome, Greg. And frankly, eating one of these would probably kill a man by itself, so I think that makes us even oh god my left side URK

2. Rickle

05/24/2013 at 6:30 AM

You should make a Week in Weird EVERY DAY. So I guess it’d actually be a Day in Weird. Either way, awesome.

05/24/2013 at 12:21 PM

I so would, but I’d need to find a time-space cheat first. They take a little over half a day to make, which is why there haven’t been updates here on Thursdays since we started. We’re working on whittling that down a bit.. maybe we’ll eventually get to the Half-Week in Weird!

3. Not Even Wrong

05/24/2013 at 6:52 AM

Greg: If you are going to where the Waldo shirt, you can at least go all in with glasses and a hat. And what is up with that desk man? Your mom only let you have one corner of her basement?

05/24/2013 at 12:17 PM

Pfff.. I live on the second floor like a rich kid.

4. Stormeye

05/24/2013 at 10:03 AM

Great show, guys! Thanks for reporting the strange and keeping a sense of humor about it!

05/24/2013 at 12:22 PM

Thank YOU for watching it and saying nice things about it! I don’t think we could be serious if we tried anyway.

5. alanborky

05/25/2013 at 3:02 PM

Greg you’re not evil.

Y’scum.

And I should know because I am too.

Butbutbutbutbut…

Scum’s etymologically identical with cream.

Which brings me to certain difficulties with your Kirlian because you’ve either got one of these weird invisible chakra like structures growing out your head I seem to have or that pretty pink ectoplasmic ghost hat you’re wearing means your inner Dame Edna’s beginning to show.

A clue might be if Dana’s ever had to say “Greg take off my top now take off my jeans now take off my bra now take over my knickers…and don’t ever let me catch you wearing them again!”