Prepare for Real-Life X-Men: Telepathic Girl Baffles Researchers with Her Ability to Read Minds

telepath

Being autistic, Nandana Unnikrishnan is not like other girls her age. Despite the troubles that come with such a developmental disorder, autism sometimes lends itself to unusual and amazing talents, but never one like this: Nandana is allegedly telepathic.

According to initial testing, it appears that the young Indian girl has the ability to read her mother’s thoughts and emotions with no physical contact, able to pass ESP tests with flying colors, even going so far as to type out entire poems that have been telepathically communicated to her. The results have stunned skeptical researchers like Dr. Phillip John of the Indian Psychiatric Society, who told the Khaleej Times that he believes Nandana’s case is genuine.

“We see several autistic children with savant skills like unusual Mathematical skills, extraordinary memory about calendar days and dates. In such cases, they have access to their memory. In some people with schizophrenia, there is a symptom called “thought broadcast” wherein they believe their thoughts are known to others. It is not transmission of memory. In Nandana’s case, she has access to her mother’s memory and there is a transmission of memory, that too without a medium. This is the first time I am seeing a case like this. Here, we are talking about memory as a function which is why it is very surprising. This is a very rare phenomenon of transmission of memory without a medium.”

Nandana’s parents first became aware of her bizarre talents when they began to notice “unusual coincidences” when it came to her almost premeditated responses to her mother’s thoughts and feelings.

“I used to feel strange when she would come to me and say the name of the food I was thinking of preparing for her”, Nandana’s mother Sandhya, told reporters. “The same way, if my husband and I had decided to take her somewhere, she would know about it without being told about it and would start reacting to it.”

nandana2_25032013

Despite her amazing ability, the autistic girl still has trouble grasping certain concepts like words and objects, and has some issues writing and verbally communicating. To help overcome this challenge, Sandhya gave her daughter a keyboard, which she uses to type out responses. This has come with it’s own set of hurdles.

“Now, if I prompt her to type what I am thinking of, she can do that. Sometimes there could be spelling mistakes and she cannot understand the concept of punctuation marks and the space bar. If I say space in my mind when she types the words, she might start typing the word ‘space’ instead of leaving a space between the words,” Sandhya said.

The case has even attracted the attention of Dr. Darold A. Treffert, whose work in the field of gifted children has earned him the reputation of “godfather of savant research”, and even he believes that Nandana’s case is “very convincing”.

“I certainly want to emphasize that Nandana’s case is extraordinarily rare in an already rare condition, but with far-reaching ramifications,” he told the Khaleej Times.

In one test, Nandana and her mother were placed in separate rooms and Sandyha was given a six digit number to glance at. When Nandana was able to type the number with ease, the researchers decided to up the ante, and gave her mother a Grade 2 level poem to read. When prompted, the young girl was able to type the entire poem without issue.

As of now, Dr. Treffert remains amazed, but has urged the family to seek more controlled testing in order to verify claims of the girls extrasensory powers.

“I also want to compliment you on the testing you did to confirm the ability…When it is musical skill, or art, the pieces speak for themselves.  But in this instance the ability needs to be demonstrated by more rigorous testing of the type you did.”

If it turns out that Nandana’s abilities are, in fact, genuine, the implications would change everything we know about how the mind works and the shockwaves would be far reaching in the scientific fields. For now though, what we’re left with is a little girl whose mother is simply interested in answers.

“We want to know how it is possible for her to have this ability and how best we can make use of this for her future benefits or for others.”

Step one: build school for gifted children.
Step two: begin forming the real life X-Men.

So, what do you make of Nandana’s amazing abilities? Is she the world’s first real telepath? Or is there a simpler answer to the mind-reading skills baffling the researchers? Share your thoughts with us on our Facebook page, tweet us @WeirdHQ, or leave a message in the comments below!

Greg Newkirk

Greg Newkirk

Editor-In-Chief at Week In Weird
Investigative filmmaker, professional monster chaser, and unapologetic mystery monger, Greg is the founder and Editor-In-Chief of Week In Weird. When he's not occupied by chasing down the world’s most iconic mysteries as one half of the investigative duo Planet Weird, he acts as the ‘weird travel’ expert and head of video production for Roadtrippers. You can catch Greg in the special 2-hour episode of Finding Bigfoot, premiering March 31 at 9PM PST.
Greg Newkirk
Greg Newkirk

1. H. A.

04/09/2013 at 6:15 PM

I wonder how she’d handle the JREF challenge…

2. Pingback: Telepathic Girl Baffles Researchers with Her Ability to Read Minds | Illuminutti

3. Anti-Indiano

04/09/2013 at 11:27 PM

She’s Indian, that’s why. They want to have everything.

• @altafjasnaik

03/17/2014 at 11:14 PM

Hahaha! True. Guess what, we have your attention dear Anti-Indiano, soon we will have everything you have. Mwahaahaahaahaa :-)
      Jokes apart, thanks for filling my lungs with that extra bit of oxygen. Your shallowness gives me and other Indians hope to keep going.

• kadambari

11/09/2014 at 4:37 AM

I am fuming…. what have you got against indians

• Dan Hill

03/26/2016 at 8:34 AM

He is an evil person for making a blanket statement about eastern Indian people. There is nothing wrong with Indian people, I love there food and culture.

• lynn

11/10/2014 at 12:32 AM

and you are a bigot. that explains your stupidity. bigots want attention, and their mommies.

• Dan Hill

03/26/2016 at 8:35 AM

You must be a TrOLL. Why would you say that about a people as a whole? Thats just plain evil.

4. Darren

04/10/2013 at 12:14 AM

An exceptionally rare case because her abilities didn’t suddenly evaporate under testing like most psychics

• Eric

04/10/2013 at 9:33 AM

Except no results have been published in any peer-reviewed literature yet. Until they are, this is just another unsubstantiated report of some wunderkind “baffling” some researcher somewhere. Let’s get some reproducibility with some statistically robust methods, and then we’ll talk.

• Andrew

04/10/2013 at 5:24 PM

I think there is a conspiracy of silence in the scientific community surrounding this type of phenomena. I’ve experienced it to much personally for it just to be coincidence or delusion or confirmation bias. I don’t claim to understand it, but this stuff is very real, I promise you.

• Eric

04/11/2013 at 11:31 AM

Yeah, scientists are always, desperately, constantly trying to suppress the evidence of phenomena that would guarantee them global fame, ridiculous success, and effectively unlimited future funding. Man, the discovery of actual, real, reproducible evidence for any of these paranormal/supernatural/magical things would get whoever discovered it a Nobel prize in a heartbeat. If there is a conspiracy, it is between people who want actual, demonstrable evidence rather than campfire tales and “gut-feelings” about the real world from people with a lot of poorly remembered anecdotes.

• Kurtis Kunesh

04/11/2013 at 5:29 PM

I don’t buy you nonsensical assumptions Eric. Science has been manipulated like every institution of power. Corruption in science is why peer reviewed work is done. If you are ignorant of any agendas it’s because you are culturally biased. As a therapist I see it in all professions including mine. Psychic behaviour is repressed & shunned by various ideological agendas, with religious fanaticism. Today communities don’t threaten to burn a Galileo, they smear his professional reputation. Researcher Dean Radin reveal ample evidence that our academic world is politically influenced especially in areas of national security etc.

• Darren

04/12/2013 at 12:11 AM

I’m not sure if there is intentional supression, but I think it’s quit difficult to get funding or to have work properly peer reviewed when your studying stuff on the fringe of what is accepted science. There is a lot of dogmatism within in science nowadays and most scientists don’t want to be associated with studying these phenomina

• Rashid Ellis

05/01/2013 at 10:34 AM

I’m with Eric. To publish a public record of telepathy carries many implications.

It tells us our brains have access to the EM Spectrum… by other means known to us. We’ll find out when everyone else does whether this is true or not.

• Believer

09/20/2013 at 4:00 PM

Eric, this is the sort of thing that would be used against a scientist for decades. Even considering this in the scientific community would make you a laughingstock, no matter how much clear evidence you have. I fully believe that this is real and makes full sense. The human mind is an extremely powerful instrument that we have barely scratched the surface of.

Signed, A. True Believer

• Ahmed Albohamad

06/02/2014 at 6:06 PM

Check out the video “Shaolin Monk Drills his Head” There are a lot of superhumans that come and go without any real attention being paid to them. People just don’t like the idea of the supernatural. They like everything to be explainable and understandable, otherwise they don’t wanna even think about it.

• Anti

01/18/2016 at 3:52 PM

it does exist though,telepathy that is;unless you wondered.

• jby

11/07/2015 at 7:26 PM

people not on the spectrum have no idea what our attributes are.
      and most of us never speak of them.

5. Pingback: The Pseudoscientists Episode 84 – Intelligent design, an Indian psychic girl, weird diets and technology from the future, with Claire Shepard | Young Australian Skeptics

6. Christian

04/11/2013 at 3:17 AM

Utterly fascinating! Stories like this are why who forted has quickly become my favorite website. Keep them coming!

7. LitSpirit

04/11/2013 at 5:06 AM

God help the little girl if the government decide to use her!!!

8. Kirby Robinson

04/12/2013 at 9:56 AM

Maybe she has been forced to read chip coffeys novel

She is fake like all the rest

04/12/2013 at 10:14 AM

She’s a little girl with autism, not a television psychic. I’m not holding my breath, but I highly doubt an autistic Indian child has a clue who Chip Coffey is, or even has any kind of investment in conning anyone.

• Mom of Autistic son

04/13/2013 at 4:45 AM

Exactly! My son, when he was a small child could watch a movie one time and then repeat the entire movie, each character, word for word. He was 4 yrs old. He couldn’t speak his own sentences or thoughts, but had such an amazing ‘recorder’ in his brain. I wouldn’t be surprised at all at this childs abilities. My grandson is autistic as well and has his own special skills.

• the paraclete

04/12/2013 at 11:25 AM

Wow, you really are much smarter than everyone who believes in psychics not just some jackass.

What an idiotic remark.

• Cooch

04/12/2013 at 11:41 AM

The ironic part is that Kirby IS a psychic..

9. Eric

04/20/2013 at 12:17 PM

Boy, I guess you guys were right and I was really wrong, huh? All that actual, real, honest-to-god scientist approved data that came out, those reports in Nature and Science and PNAS, the huge NSF grant that was just awarded for further study…yup, this sure was a worthy news item!

10. ecliptic

04/28/2013 at 9:31 PM

I don’t know if she really is telepathic, but if she is, heaven help her and the family. Government agencies and the military will be all over them through one channel or another.

11. amr

05/02/2013 at 6:37 AM

Guys, She is telepathic but can only read her mom’s mind not everyone’s specifically not even her dad’s.

It’s written clearly. http://www.mytechskool.com/2013/04/indian-austic-girl-nandana-shows-extraordinary-savant-syndrome-by-reading-her-moms-mind/

So no military no government can do her any harm.

• honeynougat

04/23/2015 at 9:30 PM

Not yet anyway. I’m sure they’ll have their fun experimenting.

• Anti

01/18/2016 at 3:56 PM

The government arent interested,thought broadcasting exists as well;no use to the government thoughall can read the thoughts) useless gift.

12. Igor

06/10/2013 at 3:09 AM

Please research synthetic telepathy, remote neural monitoring, voice to skull technology. These devices have proliferated and are used to abuse and torture human beings. Considering there are many new reports of victims in India it is possible that those who have their hands on these devices are using this technology on this family. They are criminals that need to be exposed to the world who commit crimes against humanity but they probably don’t torture everybody so in this sense this family is lucky.

13. DD

07/24/2013 at 3:20 AM

Hi,

I am father of an autistic child who is 8 years old and 6 months back the school teachers showed me the mind reading abilities of my child. One of the teacher asked her “What is your name”. The teacher in her mind thought about her Father’s name and she typed exactly that. I would not have believed if they would not have shown me this. I would say Science has a long way to go to understand how the brain works. Also I would be interested to know how this ability can be used for her learning

14. Mary Ann Harrington

08/30/2013 at 8:17 PM

I have been screaming this is true with multiple people I have worked with over the last twenty-five years. If, you want to see it in action with multiple people, please contact me. It is not fluke. It is a well kept secret. I d not know why!

Mary Ann Harrington

• james newton

11/15/2014 at 9:53 AM

i had a very acute incidences of hearing others thoughts. at an early age when i had just started walking i fell on a rock walking into my grandmother’s house a cracked my skull over my left eye. my left eye socket grew more shut on that eye! i have had kind of seizure like episodes. sometimes i feel a musical tone or song from a scene in the outdoors. i get flashes of advanced math solutions. If we humans have 99.99% the same DNA why is it so hard for us to see that it is possible to think a like or synchronize on the same thoughts. i have too done a tiny bit of study on how my mind kind of works outside the box sometimes. my mind does like this girls condition sometimes and back to scientific method other times, but perhaps scientific method really does not factor in errors or the percent of correct and details these methods of these corrections. a new science view point!Entanglement,covariance, and entailment. In the Deepmind project google should not only count and cluster words in chunks, but they should treat letters and words as a construct like in real life built, but in truth it has internal and external changes and connections that letters and groups of letters have scientific methods that are unfathomable now. with a modified chaos theory that uses M.O.N.D.(A modified Newtonian Dynamic) and Newtonian Infinitesimal Calculus with Newtonian absolute time (subjective vs. objective = Abjective) sees a few odd things about events that happen and their relationship to experiencing time’s events happening.

15. Mary Ann Harrington

09/01/2013 at 9:23 AM

I am surprise by Dr. Treffort’s current interest. I shared video and many similar cases with him in his own state of Wisconsin years ago. These cases could have been easily documented by taking a short drive to Milwaukee. Most of them are now adults but just as capable as ever, I am sure.

16. Lance Riley

09/05/2013 at 10:48 PM

My name is Lance Riley my name is ringing around the world. The lord has put upon me telepathy. To meet me you will experience it and become a believer and proof, telepathy is more than fiction

• Mary Ann

11/30/2013 at 2:17 PM

I would like to. I am a strong sender to autistic people with the gift. Not sure how my abilities, would work with someone who was telepathic without autism. It would be fun to try:)

• Anti

01/18/2016 at 4:29 PM

Well,i believe my name rings itself around the world and that i thought broadcast,usually the wrong kind of thoughts at that;I sincerely hope you manage the right thoughts.

17. Anitha

10/04/2013 at 1:41 AM

Same type of case has telecasted in a Malayalam channel. Case study of a 8 years old boy with autism, his name is Chandrakanth.That video is available in Youtube.

• Anti

01/18/2016 at 4:26 PM

it usually inflicts itself on Autistic,inward thinking,or shizoid people mainly.

18. Frederica Bimble

11/08/2013 at 6:24 PM

Well, this explains a lot! I am a middle aged woman who is in the process of getting a ‘high functioning autism’ diagnosis. I remember when I was little that I too could ‘read minds’ but because I was bullied so much, no one gave a damn. I remember one really odd time when I was in the school library and couldn’t concentrate because I could hear what the kid sitting across from me was thinking. The thing is, I took it for granted that everyone could read the minds of others and when I told the librarian that I was having trouble with my work because I was distracted by the sound of the kid’s thoughts, I was laughed at. I think there is a sensible and logical explanation for everything in life but I truly cannot stand ‘sceptics’ like some of the comments on this thread. No, you do not need to see concrete evidence of it because it is irrelevant whether or not it exists. Just because the dull amongst us are confined by their average senses does not mean that some of us do not have higher senses. It is funny how those same ‘sceptics’ will accept someone being born blind but the idea that someone could be able to see beyond the ordinary or to decipher information beyond the ordinary eludes them. That is the main reason why so many of us with abilities and senses that go beyond what is average keep it to ourselves. I no longer am aware of an ability to ‘read minds’ but it was certainly there when I was younger. I also could see colours around organic material and my eyesight was 20/10 which is better than ‘perfect’ and my hearing went into the frequencies where dogs hear. If only I wasn’t surrounded by ignorant, dull, people of average intelligence who had to ‘challenge’ everything, who knows what I could have done with those abilities. In fact, I remember wishing that ‘one day I will be average’. I’m now much older but the senses are dying away and I am becoming average. I fit in but my intelligence is still far beyond most people’s so that is still a headache. We, the brilliant, are always having to apologise to the less intelligent because if we don’t the less intelligent will bully us into stupidity like them.
    Such is the world the gifted face everyday.

• kalel

11/30/2013 at 12:59 AM

I like your comment I am also a telepath but I send thoughts. Wish I could meet someone like you.

• Ryan Scott McFadden

04/10/2014 at 9:14 AM

What you both are experiencing is real. We, and people like us, (and please believe, there are a lot!) are somehow able to pick up thoughts from people around us. We are not schizoid, other than being able to hear voices in our mind that do not originate from our minds. What we are doing is receiving the energy that whoever we are hearing is putting out. Thoughts are energy, like everything else, so those who are sensitive to energy should be able to pick it up, and if you subscribe to the one mind, one collective consciousness theory, well then by all means we should be able to communicate on a mental level, which scientists have proven that we DO, except for telepathy. This can freak people out, them thinking that other people can read their minds, but this is not how it works. If someone is walking past me thinking about what to get for dinner tonight, I won’t hear them, but if they are around me and thinking about me, then I can. Where energy is focused, it is received. It does not just disappear half way. If someone is focusing their energy on you you are going to feel it. This is something that I have been able to do, to my awareness, for about a year now, but looking back at my life I think this gift was there all along. However, in my opinion this is more like a curse, especially if people don’t approve of you, or you make other people insecure. Please understand that we aren’t insane. Or dangerous. I cannot control you with my thoughts. I CAN however, put a thought in your head and make you think it came from yourself. Picture this. I’m on a bus behind a girl I like, if I concentrate, and focus my energy, I can get her to turn a specific way. Like look out the left window, or glance out the right window, or look back at me, even if her back is facing me, without me making any sort of physical movements or verbal utterances. When people are running autonomously, inception is easier. Picture this, you are at construction site, which for now is a city block sized hole in the ground shored up on all four sides with a big crane in the middle. You are working hard and you want your boss to see you. You look around, and notice him walking north above the hole, while you are in the middle of the hole facing west. He is walking, facing ahead, about a hundred or so feet away, and you think to him, “look at (insert your name), and he immediately turns and makes direct eye contact with you. Coincidence? Very possibly. But when things like this happen over and over again, it becomes hard to deny the possibility that we can communicate with our minds. Generally for this to happen, the people need to be connected in some way, have spent some time together, have emotional ties, etc. Trying this with some stranger whose energy you are not familiar with is much more difficult, but with training it can be done. We are not your enemies. We are not aliens. We are not demons or angels. We are scared and vulnerable human beings who are trying to live life normally, despite being able to hear all of your hate and spite for each other. We are not dangerous. We understand the importance of humility, peace, and love, and we wish that the rest of you will, too.

• Kathy loy

04/25/2014 at 9:56 AM

I too am a telepath sender. My theory is that our brain chemistry is compatible with other people so they pick up these signals. Our brain electrical output is sort of like a TV signal output.
        Have you actually been able to get the telepath receivers to cooperate with you so you can prove you and they are telepathic?

• Katie P

04/29/2014 at 7:01 PM

I am a teenager and I have tried that and it actually worked with alot of people.

• Jed Wiley

08/07/2014 at 10:09 AM

You have to find the people who want to believe you and have a brain, not waste your time angered at what idiots doubt without knowledge. Do you beat a puppy for messing on the floor, dose it anger you so? No because it knows no better. You say your powers are fading, are you in ill health or are you unfit? If you don’t mind me asking.

• Ryan M.

08/07/2014 at 9:20 PM

You can be rest assured that just because we can hear what you think of us, it doesn’t mean we can read your mind. We aren’t like Xavier, we cannot control. Humans have free will, and all we really can do is talk to you without words. So the guys that are in mental hospitals and shit? I think they are being bullied, tortured by people who know what they are. Lowest form of torture, by the way, trapping someone in their own mind. If you are talking to us or about us in your mind, we will hear it. Its all about energy man. My abilities don’t fade. They are here always, and I reach out to people all the time. I feel bad for them they hear me, but c’mon could you imagine life being able to hear whatever anybody thought of you? It’s enough to make a strong person insane. That’s why generally we believe in a higher power, spiritual plane. It’s just another part of this marvel of life. Find the right path for you. But seriously, Humility. Peace. Love. Get them, understand them, be them.

• Krista

08/11/2014 at 2:55 PM

My mother just kept me in a psych hospital for three weeks and I felt tortured. I also know what the insanity feeling is when you hear everything people think. I want to know how to turn it off??? They have me on all these psych drugs but nothing is different. My psychiatrist wrote in my session notes that other than thinking I can hear what people think and don’t believe it is “auditory hallucinations” that I am having no other symptoms… yes insane is how it feels. I do feel relieved from finding this blog though. Up til now, I’ve gone with the schizoid diagnosis but when I just couldn’t help but test myself, I couldn’t deny the truth. I, too, feel that it is more of a curse than a gift.

• Anti

01/18/2016 at 4:24 PM

A curse mainly,but maybe you will find peace by doing good work of any kind that pleases you,and by being as active in nature as possible,then sometimes a gift will come your way.

19. Pingback: Telepathy: The Natural Human 6th Sense? | Earth. We are one.

20. Kathy loy

05/17/2014 at 12:41 PM

It seems that adults don’t want to get involved with proving telepathy as they are of the mind to basically abuse it. They would rather use it for gossip purposes. It’s too bad they feel this way as science could progress to a higher level with this knowledge.

21. Pingback: Indian Girl Astounds Doctors With Telepathic Ability | The Supernatural Worldview

22. Jed Wiley

08/07/2014 at 9:35 AM

I was never a believer, but I wasn’t foolish enough to think I knew anything about which I knew very little. That said …… It was two weeks before Christmas 2013 and I met a woman who could read my mind, it was incredible, I swear to you, it sent cold shivers down my neck. She said something and I thought! In my mind ‘she might not be telling the truth’ – those exact words ran through my mind…. And she looked at me and said ” I wouldn’ t say it love ” … I was speachless …. I just froze and could not compute what had just happened. I was in such confusion I never even asked her if she had read my mind, looking back it is obvious because what she said had no context with the spoken conversation we were having. Anyway I never saw her again, just one night I met her, just the two of us, some other weird things happened …. She told me I was a Gemini….. And I am, she said I had an obsession and I have. It was truly freaky and an eye opener to say the least. I did ask if she knew Charles Xavier, but she had never heard of him. I honestly promise you this is all completely and strictly the truth.

23. lynn

11/10/2014 at 8:08 AM

Folks, just because you “think it” doesn’t make it so.

24. loralai

12/09/2014 at 2:36 PM

so where is she now – did the government capture her or something?

25. John Hall

07/28/2015 at 1:42 AM

I have read that a person by the name of Arthur Yensen of the United States, who had a near death experience following clinical death in the early 1930’s as a result of a car crash, and before being resuscitated back to life, revealed that Satan’s fallen angels or demons (Revelation 12) are often responsible for mental telepathy or thought broadcasting on Earth. Many people who have had a heavenly near death experience before being resuscitated back to life from clinical death have reported conversing telepathically with God, Jesus, angels, deceased relatives, deceased pets, and etc. Those who have had a hellish near death experience have reported conversing telepathically with Satan’s fallen angels or demons. Often demons refuse to communicate telepathically or at all during a near death experience, in order to shift the blame for mental telepathy or thought broadcasting onto God’s angels. The New Testament of the Christian Bible shows that Jesus could read people’s thoughts, and that the demons of possessed persons recognized Jesus as the Son of God before He drove them out by exorcism. Those people who read other people’s thoughts are most likely suffering from demonic possession, especially when they read the thoughts, and sometimes the emotions, of other people against their informed consent, especially when those thoughts and/or emotions are embarrassing, intended to be kept as a secret, or serve to assassinate their reputation.

• Ryan McFadden

01/12/2016 at 4:23 PM

So, the third eye is of Satan?
      If I hear a woman think to herself “he looks like a pedophile”, that is because I (emphasis on I) am possessed by a demon? I would think it would be the other way around, that this gift is given to me by God so I can understand His pain, by seeing the evil and hypocrisy of His children, who have ben led astray by the devil.

• Anti

01/18/2016 at 4:00 PM

Absolutely correct,thank you for speaking the truth so clearly.

26. franker

12/05/2015 at 6:12 PM

All they have to do is put a mind reading computer software implant( Probably really OMG!…Big Time illegally!) with (Tiny Nano two way cell phone or wire listening SPY radio implant and some mind control stuff also! Some trained spy Cats had them during the war to hear the enemy and send the information back to head quarters!) internally (Done by a orthopedic doctor or a dentist)in the facial area or wire in the ear near the eardrum so sound bounces inwards rather then outside and then you have telepathic ability, But the other person has to have the same thing otherwise you can’t read that persons mind..No-one outside can hear what either of you are thinking…remember that!
    Steven hawking’s has a sort of type set up for him, because of his muscular disabilities! He can talk using an implant that transmits what he thinks to his computer then the other person can hear him! Telepathy is mostly about tiny computerized implants for anywhere inside of the body mostly near the mouth and eardrum area and now even the brain for telepathy!
    So don’t let anyone try to mind read you or control who you are..especially if it is to harass or threaten or individually target you, because if this was a real ghost or a real CIA mind reader you would not even know about it or even suspect it’s happening or ever hear anything internally speaking…. like voices, they do it with satellites and other authorizations through military and Our President and or the real thoughts police! Central Wisconsin I hope all people and everywhere read this, because OMG! they could get sued big time if it is being used for threats, harassment or targeting in a revenge or set you up, get you type situation!

27. franker

12/05/2015 at 6:26 PM

Our military should think 1000000.00 times over about using this stuff, because what if it gets into the (The new miniature stealth something or the other!)….. that is frightening to heck….I will tell you I will never order anything form anyone using a drone! Just think of the stuff that can happen! And UFOs Drone are now the new UFOS and satellites and who knows what they can do? Transmit what we are seeing, hearing and doing? It would be crazy to stop looking up to see if we are being spied on or maybe the next target for what ever and mind read by a person in the next sate or an enemy form around the world! Just think of the millions of ways those drones can be re-worked and manipulated for use for other serious military ways!

• Anti

01/18/2016 at 4:05 PM

Again,spot on;imagine thought broadcasting as well,ghastly,believe you me,a person never gets used to it and its an embarrassement as well.

28. franker

12/05/2015 at 6:33 PM

They all ready are if you read about it in our UFO report web sites( Flying near or under jets or near tree tops or volcanoes and near tall buildings and air ports!)
    This is why the Military needs to let the UFO people do what they do…. because we are an extra hand in the security of our U.S.A. OUR COUNTRY and I think of this as a very effective way to watch our skies and be a reporter for the military and our PRESIDENT ( with deep respect!) while letting them check and investigate what we are seeing! We are the protectors of the other kind and we mean to protect our country! USA is our future and it will stand like our flag!

29. Dan berrylakee

12/20/2015 at 10:57 PM

She probably has a Nano Implant that can read your min!
    There is tattoos that can do this also! They use them just like phones,2-way talk (MIND Reading of BOTH PERSONS with no mouth movement at all period!!) C.B. radios, Listening NANO spy implants in any person or animal and can be used for revenge forced suicide, torture with electric shock and high pitch sound to make you death for revenge and unexplained murders( Read forced suicide)All made around the world!
    Just list it all these can do!…Brian and anything Hacking everything, stealing, stalking, harassment, murder, suicide, car accidents(It is a internal anywhere but mostly in the mouth area implant!*Unexplained stuff, teamed burglaries such as 4x implanted telepathic thugs , SPYING or listening, IDENTITY stealing, Oh on and on! Stealing USA secrets……………….OMG!

• Anti

01/18/2016 at 4:21 PM

Preposterous!! man wants to be in with the devil now? thought broadcasting is real though,i have no idea what you are saying,i havent seen that one in action,would scare the pants of most people,though.

30. Dan berrylakee

12/20/2015 at 10:59 PM

Don’t forget forced slavery of what-ever! No one will ever know because no one listens, they think your crazy!…………… Wrong!!

31. Dan berrylakee

12/20/2015 at 11:04 PM

Just telling the facts Mam or Sir!

But this will never ever tell the past and the real paranormal will never leave us, this just makes it even more interesting and the paranormal rules!!

32. txmom

01/12/2016 at 8:59 AM

The ability is her mother’s, not the daughter’s which is why it only happens with her. Since the daughter is nonverbal she has learned to be more attuned to her mother’s unspoken messages. Many mothers have the ability to communicate with their children without speaking 😉

33. Cesar I Albarracin

03/05/2016 at 2:11 AM

I grew up with voices in my head. One girl in my life actually proved to me she can see what im imagining. She got fed up and hert herself trying to brake my nose. That proved to me there were people with telepathic powers of some sort. When i went to get a psych evaluation they diagnosed me with schizo paranoia for idmiting to hearing voices in my head that felt like telepathic threats from people around me.ps- i am american latino i wont to be a gun owner of eny kind meaning work related or/and not and i was trying to become a cop when diagnosed when i was little i was called nothing but crazy for yelling evry once and awile about the lies and threats that came past my counsionce

34. Robert Farmilo

03/06/2016 at 3:20 PM

Hello.
    This does seem in line with the experiences of real people. I know that this subject can bring on the hearty does of scoffing. Perhaps it is a natural capacity that we all have…and like many abilities, it needs the proper enlivening…like learning how to play music…or to speak a language…IF it isn’t developed by a certain age, perhaps this ability lies dormant in most people. Just a thought. (Ha ha ha.)
    All the Best!
    Robert Farmilo

35. Fave Batiancila

10/16/2014 at 2:48 AM

typo error.. there shouldn’t be an apostrophe.. *others were suppressing information

thanks!