Shadow Stalker: Creepy New Ghost Photo Shows a Strange Face Floating in the Darkness

As you can imagine, we come across a lot of “ghost photos” during our daily travels in the world of the weird. More often than not, said pictures are relatively underwhelming, obviously fake, or leave us wondering where the “ghost” is supposed to be… this one, however, is different.

y27Nq

There’s no real information about this image, aside from the fact that was allegedly taken in a new house when only two people were present. If you look between the rungs of the ladder on the right side of the image, you’ll see what appears to be a face staring into the living room. At first glance it’s creepy, but probably pretty easy to debunk as some weird shadows. It’s when you start playing around with the exposure of the image that things really start to get interesting.

n1XYY

I don’t know about you, but that looks like a pretty clear, defined human face to me. Say what you will, but it gave me the heebie-jeebies big time.

JBBW3

Let us know what you think about the photo in the comments below.

n1XYY

1. Lone Wolf

05/21/2015 at 6:48 AM

That’s a face, alright. Though it doesn’t quite look human…

2. Coppertop

05/21/2015 at 8:19 AM

On the one hand, the black and white retouched picture does definitely seem to indicate a face – and, more terrifyingly, a body. You can get the impression of a body and maybe the left arm in that photo.

On the other hand, it also reminds me of John Carpenter’s Halloween, so I’m automatically wondering if it’s too good to be true. I guess that averages out to a very wishy-washy “could be.”

Do we have any source on this? I know you don’t have any information on it, but where did you find it/download it from?

• Mark

05/25/2015 at 11:36 AM

Glad someone else saw Michael Myers…

• Larysa

07/13/2016 at 9:56 AM

My first thought was Michael Myers as well.

3. Ves

05/21/2015 at 2:53 PM

I don’t know it kinda looks like some sort of vase or small statue the more I look at it. Now, a photo showing nothing seconds after would be more tantalizing.

4. Brian

05/21/2015 at 7:35 PM

Right, I see a teapot. Now, how small are that guy’s feet? There’s your anomaly.

5. Liz Knudsen

05/22/2015 at 3:04 AM

The decor is more terrifying than the ghost.

6. Jenkins

05/22/2015 at 12:02 PM

I can make out two faces. The first one I saw immediately comprises all of the
    light area, and looks like the face of a person of Asian race who has dark eyes and mouth facing left, and is possibly walking towards the person on the sofa from another room.
    Another smaller face can be made out atop this face, facing us, with two very dark eyes and small chin. I suspect this photo has quite possibly been ‘doctored”.

• Chris

09/20/2015 at 4:43 PM

It does look remarkably asian, though I doubt it’s a ghost. If it’s not pottery that happened to be at just the right angle, then it’s dude’s wife coming from another room.

7. Skant

05/29/2015 at 12:18 PM

looks to me like nothing supernatural, but perhaps scarier: if this picture is real, i think they’ve caught a peeping tom.

8. Ryan

08/20/2015 at 7:33 PM

You can see a body and the Micheal Myers type mask. Good try but be a little smarter and experiment before you post and look like an ass

9. Sandy Reilly

01/22/2016 at 10:20 AM

The imagination can make us or it can break us. For some it can do both. It appears to me as the pattern in the drapes has something to tell us perhaps.

10. Dave

02/02/2016 at 12:21 PM

There’s the face of a lion between the ladder rungs just below Michael Myers. We see what we look for.

11. Kathy

02/02/2016 at 1:05 PM

The black and white photo seems to show the full body, looking like it’s wearing something like a monk’s robe.

12. Mack

07/25/2016 at 6:35 PM

There IS definitely SOMEONE or SOMETHING standing on the other side of the ladder.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login