Very Close Encounter? Woman Snaps Creepy Photo of Lurking "Alien"

Very Close Encounter? Woman Snaps Creepy Photo of Lurking “Alien”

alieninthewindow

Did a woman unwittingly capture the creeping presence of an alien creature lurking outside her vehicle? Or is it something else entirely?

This eerie photograph popped online today, inciting some heated debate rational explanations for what certainly looks like a bug-eyed figure peering through a car window.

“My friend took a picture in the car… there’s nobody outside the car,” user cblmnop posted to reddit.

Instantly, the comments lit up with possible explanations for the image. Photoshop, pareidolia, and fog were popular choices, with “billboard of a woman wearing sunglasses” ranking pretty highly. Anyone who dared even mention anything paranormal was downvoted into oblivion.

Is this an alien in the window?

But while everyone was busy taking turns debunking, not one person bothered asking the poster any questions, so I went ahead and sent them a message asking for some details.

No problem man, it was taken in Melborne, Florida… she didn’t realize the face at first. She was on the side of what they call “tropical trail”.. I guess its a long road over there. They had to pull over because the car was overheating and she was trying to keep her nephew calm in the situation.. she wouldn’t lie, she is so freaked out, she won’t drive down this road again…

The Tropical Trail spoken of is a long stretch of road that runs down Merrit Island and Satellite Beach, an area that definitely has it’s fair share of paranormal occurrences and strange sightings.

Does this prove anything? Of course not, but it’s more information, and true or not, it’s information that might be handy to paranormal investigators in Melbourne, Florida someday, which is why I’m posting it here now.

And all I had to do was ask for it.

What do you think of the photograph? Did extraterrestrials photobomb a teen mom or is Merrit Island home to some really jacked up billboard models? Share your thoughts with us on Facebook, tweet us @WeirdHQ, or leave us a comment below!

1. sporto22

05/12/2013 at 1:53 AM

photoshopped, if you zoom in 400%, you can see where they tried to blur the edges to blend it in. also, the picalation doesn’t match in those areas where they tried to blend them together.

• Byron Malerba

05/17/2013 at 6:58 AM

The conclusion of my debunking report is as follows: This photograph is 100% authentic! The meta data suggests no editing has been done to it. All pixels align perfectly. All color and lighting is accurate and fluent throughout the image. The face is as close as it appears. This family caught a moment in time they were not meant to see nor remember. This can go two ways, either this family counts their blessings that the grey alien left the scene after realizing its photo was taken or this is the moment before they were all abducted for which they will have no memory of unless they attempt hypnotism. I suggest not doing such a thing to the children and never let them see this image. -What intrigues me is the features on the face, this suggests that they may be attempting to have our features. It’s been speculation that for one, they are the ones that engineered us to begin with, however, they were always jealous of our beauty so they may be attempting to change themselves with bigger lips and nose OR you’re looking at an actual hybrid grey alien. I’ve seen them myself in two encounters in my life(the story has been written and published, just ask!) and they did not have this type of nose and mouth but everything else that I can see here is accurate to the T. This is the conclusion of my professional debunking report. Authentic! Best wishes to this family. -Byron

-However, this does not mean it couldn’t have been staged either, this depends on the actual emotions of the family being authentic or not. Did they feel out of the ordinary at the time of this event or afterwards? Did they find any markings or out of the norm bodily or emotional damage after the event? Was there missing time?? These questions I’d like to know. and after all this conclusion, it’s still possible it was staged but I 99.99% doubt it. Also, nothing suggests this was a reflection on the window, though could possibly be someone wearing a T-Shirt standing at the window…I doubt this too for the filters I ran do not suggest any outlines nor a different color black than the darkest black in the photo.
      -I’d also like to know, what type of cellphone took the photo?(assuming it was a cellphone) Considering this image is 11px Resolution, common of inexpensive cellphones. Can this person take another photo for us in the vehicle at night with the light on? This would help better determine authenticity.

• Byron Malerba

05/17/2013 at 7:16 AM

one last thing, reading the personal interview with this person(s); It was mentioned that the car broke down with overheating…is this something that commonly happens to the vehicle? Were the fluids low? If not… ‘it’ did it to stop the vehicle and conduct its abduction. Very common in vehicle abductions for the vehicles battery to suddenly die and or overheating.

• sami

11/18/2014 at 1:32 PM

Dear Bryon, I would love to read your story. how may I contact you ? I use gmail and the name I use is sami abela 3 all together. would love to hear from you thx Sami

• Byron Malerba

05/17/2013 at 7:01 AM

Incorrect sir. The pixels throughout the image are perfectly aligned. There is no smudging and the line you see on the lips is the same type of line you see on nearly all sharp looking edges in the photo because it was taken with an 11px resolution device. Feel free to read my professional report in this article for more answers. Thank you!

• Henry

05/18/2013 at 9:17 AM

Trying to do photo analysis on an image that was taken on an unknown phone camera when you have no information on the resolution of said camera that has since been transferred to the internet having its resolution quite possible considerably reduced and quite possibly cropped as well is the height of absurdity.

• Byron Malerba

05/21/2013 at 5:32 PM

That’s nice but, this is all we have to go with and this is the analysis from this only piece of evidence thus far. Questions were raised and again, the detailed metadata suggests no editing(which includes any cropping and dithering).

2. Kwin The Eskimo

05/12/2013 at 3:55 AM

The “billboard” explanation is easily proven or disproven, but I guess the debunkers are too busy casting stones to take a simple drive down the same highway.

05/12/2013 at 10:30 AM

That’s the thing, none of them even know what road it was taken on because none of them even bothered to ask before yammering about how the paranormal doesn’t exist.

3. Chris Drake

05/12/2013 at 10:57 AM

I suppose its true. Everybody on the internet is an expert in everything. Interesting article, very interesting.

• Aaron McNees

01/24/2016 at 8:57 AM

This is probably the best comment I will ever read on the internets. Thank you so much. Rock on.

4. George

05/12/2013 at 11:18 AM

If it was dark out and light inside the car, it would be a reflection coming from inside the car. If this is her nephew where is her sister? I think this is her sister reflection exaggerated by the glass.

5. JalapenoBug

05/12/2013 at 11:36 AM

I dont know…to me, it looks like a person with some photoshop done to their face to LOOK alien like. I mean really, look at those lips. Usually when people encounter aliens, they describe them with very thin lips or something.

6. Henry

05/12/2013 at 1:09 PM

Got some Mick Jagger lips going on. Not your typical Gray.

• Ken Summers

05/13/2013 at 7:35 AM

It’s one of the rare duckface grays the government doesn’t want people knowing about…

7. Sergei

05/13/2013 at 10:39 AM

Reminds me of a recent ufology panel I saw about aliens supposedly showing up in the back of photos, where the people who took them didn’t notice until afterward. Though, it doesn’t look like any depiction of an alien, that I’ve seen, unless extraterrestrials have started getting pouty lips. Then again, this is a paranormal site, so let’s say it’s a ghost instead of an alien.

8. alanborky

05/13/2013 at 4:13 PM

Greg at first I thought it was some sort of poster image placed up against the glass outside but two problems with that

1) the deep shadowing round the neck in particular seems to correspond with someone looking in from somewhere unlit

2) the lighter shadow across the upper half of the face pretty much corresponds to the sort of shadow which should be created by the car’s window rim and its unseen internal light source as someone outside draws closer

The problem with that though is none of the orangey brownie hue of the light seems to seep into or warm up the hue of any part of the external figure.

If this was a grey it was REAL grey.

It’s either a skillfully contrived set-up or something else…

Reminds me a bit of that Billy Meier pterodactyl pic which was supposedly proved a hoax but when you compare both the illustration which’s supposedly the source of the pterodactyl with Meier’s dinosaur in inverted colours the dropped snake not only comes off way better than the dropped fishes but the illustration pterodactyl clearly resembles a drawing but Meier’s could very well be a photo.

Ditto the alien and Mom make a pretty good match in inverted colour so unless Mom’s some sort of rigged image too this pic for me at least’s highly problematical.

9. JillV

05/15/2013 at 11:39 AM

definitely looks like a billboard picture of a woman to me. I’ve never seen alien with lips like that. (don’t ask how many I’ve actually seen)

10. Matt

05/17/2013 at 6:04 AM

It almost looks like someone superimposed a monster high doll into the pic. If you look just above the child’s car seat, you can see a grey blur. Looks a lot like a monster high dolls hand. Just saying.

11. Patricia

05/30/2013 at 4:31 PM

It’s obviously an alien human hybrid. Did Angelina Jolie mysteriously disappear for a year in her younger days?

12. Ady

06/08/2013 at 1:42 PM

C’mon, yeah the kids ugly, but it’s no alien…

13. Rupert

06/10/2013 at 6:41 AM

Are Grays normally two-dimensional? This doesn’t look even remotely real.

14. Lewis

07/10/2013 at 9:52 PM

The greys did not “engineer” us. That was done earlier by other alien species which is why there are so many different races on earth. The human look is something that was specifically bred here. The greys are future humans who have evolved. Many people think that the greys are terrible but many fail to understand that they are merely curious and they lack the same emotional sentience that most humans have. It was literally bred out of them over eons of time. They felt they had no need for them any longer but they have come back here to help get the earth off the path it has been on so that they wont have to exist, but will come across in the form of a more advanced human being.

15. Dave

09/15/2013 at 8:57 PM

Looks more like a paranormal entity than a hybrid grey imo. It appears the girl taking the photo & the boy in the booster seat are both in the back seat of the car & if you look closely there is a light area at the edge of the window above the boys head giving the impression of long unkempt hair flowing out from the face. Also the angle the photo is taken from wouldn’t allow a third person in the back seat to be reflected back in that manner as some have alleged. She is obviously not the driver of the vehicle.

• Chichi

05/04/2014 at 10:33 PM

I completely agree with Dave. My first impression was that this is a ghost, not a gray alien (unless it’s some time of human/gray hybrid). The features are too human-like. I’d say it’s the ghost of a dead woman, hence why they didn’t see anyone outside the car. Unless, of course, this was an alien and they were abducted (car overheated…suspicious). Hmm…

16. xojianshi

10/25/2013 at 7:52 PM

the alien was happy to! cheers to her she got a good pic in the night. no need to be scared they are our sisters and brothers from another galaxy universe. we must accept them and take care of our own planet instead of trying to kill them off. unless you guys want to die faster, then MAN up and take the community and tell them to join hands together and fight this corrupted and polluted earth system. bring it back to normal!

17. hwylady

11/15/2014 at 2:03 AM

Am not sure but i am sure i would like to know who the young woman is looks like me 30 yrs. ago

18. brdonaldson

08/13/2015 at 3:30 PM

It looks like her sister, wearing big-rimmed sunglasses, peeked in the *tinted* window as the picture was taken.

19. Greg Newkirk

01/24/2016 at 3:47 PM

He just wanted to wash your windows, guys.

20. Cynthia J Campbell

01/24/2016 at 3:56 PM

Aliens like selfies too

21. Aaron McNees

01/24/2016 at 9:03 AM

I can see eyes behind the shades.
    Oh, and no one really knows the differences between various paranormal beings, so debating ghosts vs aliens is just silly.
    We try to have power over what we do not understand by naming.

22. Bruce Priddy

01/24/2016 at 4:09 PM

That alien looks like it got lip injections…

23. Michael Banti

01/24/2016 at 5:13 PM

Whoever did that alien’s plastic surgery should be sued for malpractice.

24. Dylan Ryan

01/24/2016 at 5:47 PM

This world is hell bent on disbelief thanks to predictive programming.

25. Dasya Petranova

01/25/2016 at 12:44 AM

Those are some luscious lips on that “alien”

26. Matthew Maxcy

01/25/2016 at 2:33 AM

Djinn…..

27. Dylaniel

03/08/2016 at 1:33 PM

Regardless if it’s real or not that alien isn’t that terrifying and infact it’s kind of cute like I’d give it a hug if I was promised not to get like abducted or whatever.

28. Jo David

06/25/2016 at 9:06 PM

no, lips are too pronounced…its just a ghost

29. Lee Williams

06/25/2016 at 11:13 PM

That looks like the kid from the grudge.

30. Angelina Mapp

06/26/2016 at 12:50 AM

Hahaha, it looks like Angelina Jolie.