Man Claims Secret "Technology Exchange" With Extraterrestrials

Man Claims Secret “Technology Exchange” With Extraterrestrials

extraterrestrials

A former weather observer for the US military has come forward with information that he was involved with a “technology transfer” program between the government and a space faring race of extraterrestrials in the 60s.

Dr. Charles Hall appeared on an Australian morning show last week to discuss with the hosts his dealings with a race of alien beings he calls “the tall whites”, interactions that he says took place during a top secret program hosted at a Nevada research base.

“I’m a Vietnam veteran and I enlisted in the Airforce in July in 1964, and I was trained as a weather observer and I was sent to Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada, outside of Las Vegas, and for two and a half years I was sent up to the gunnery ranges up at Indian Springs and I was given a clearance to allow me to go anywhere in Dreamland as long as I was alone,” he told the hosts.

An image of a "Tall White"

One of Hall’s “Tall Whites”

“I discovered that up there at the north end of Indian Springs Valley, which you can see on the map, in the state of Nevada here in America, that there was a base which the US Airforce maintained for a group of extraterrestrials who were tall and white. I, as the duty weather observer, was allowed to go up there or they were allowed to come down where I was. The interaction took place over 2 years.”

Hall claims that during those two years, he was privy to information about a “technology sharing” program between the United States government and at least three different races of extraterrestrials, including the “short greys” who crashed at Roswell in 1947.

Hall claims that he is the only person he knows who had such unlimited access to the “tall whites”, a race of beings that he claims resemble Norwegian supermodels and can live up to 800 years.

“They’re thinner than we are and they’re very frail.. they live ten times as long as humans, 600 to 800 years.. by the time they’re 800, they’re 8.5, 9, 10 ft tall. Their skeletons grow more than their internal organs.”

Hall didn’t go into whether or not they’re the bastards responsible for mutilating cows or fiddling with our butts, but assured the hosts that they’re far more afraid of us than we are of them, an obstacle that made communicating with their race difficult. No more difficult than locking up nerdy scientists and tall, Norwegian super models together and actually forcing them interact, I assume.

To catch the entire six and a half minute interview, check out Yahoo! Sunrise.

What do you make of Dr. Hall’s story? Did the US Government house an extraterrestrial race on a secret Nevada base? Share your thoughts with us on Facebook, tweet us @WhoForted, or leave a message in the comments below!

1. Martin J. Clemens

04/01/2013 at 9:13 AM

Um…since when are weather watchers high on the top secret clearance list?

04/01/2013 at 9:15 AM

Someone has to watch the secret weather government weather machine.

2. Will

04/01/2013 at 9:42 AM

What would a race that could travel through the universe want with our technology? And in the 1960’s no less? Would it be like their version of Antiques Roadshow?

04/01/2013 at 9:43 AM

I like to think that’s just what the scientists told themselves to make themselves feel better about keeping a bunch of hot babes locked up in their base.

3. jimnase

04/01/2013 at 10:25 AM

sounds racist, possible hate speech, possible hate crime

4. Haniff

04/01/2013 at 2:07 PM

Jesus, frustrating these stories… I mean really he couldn’t muster up a camera and take some photos or lift some goodies? Really ? And why come out now? If I met this guy it’d give him a happy slapping !

• Jackson

04/01/2013 at 10:54 PM

They look like humans, what would pictures accomplish?

5. Jasper T. Woodsman

04/01/2013 at 3:22 PM

Hey, I was just in Indian Springs for a protest walk! He is probably refering to Creech Air Force Base, where they fly all kinds of wierd aircraft (like the giant 4-engine carrier plane that kept flying over our camp last year taking pictures–not paranoid!), shoot off wierd missiles, and pilot the drones overseas. That base is right next door to the Nevada Test Site, most bombed place on the planet and home to thousands of under and above ground nuclear explosions. The Test Site, in turn, is right next door to Yucca Mountain, proposed unstable tomb for absurd amounts of nuclear waste, probably the most poisonous substance on the planet. And all of this, of course, is just south of Area 51.

I think it’s safe to say that if the government did want to give ETs a crash pad, they’d do it in Nevada, where the feds own a majority of the land, and arid conditions paired with sparse population make a lost camera-toting tourist in these highly secure areas unlikely to say the least.

On a more important note, all this land legally belongs to the Shoshone tribe as per the Treaty of Ruby Valley, and they are not happy about their beloved ancestral homeland (along with the bones of their ancestors, their treasured springs, and their sacred rock art which records important visions and legends) being bombed to bits by the government who promised them the land over a century ago. The Shoshone are beautiful people, and I am happy to stand behind them in their quest to restore their right to the land and to end the genocide against their people and culture (who do you think the “downwinders” were?). You can look up Corbin Harney or Nevada Desert Experience for more info on these issues.

Also, the desert here is not a “wasteland,” as the military and the Department of Energy are fond of saying. It’s a rich habitat teeming with coyotes, jackrabbits, wild horses, hawks, lizards, dragonflies, eagles, wildcats, mountain lions, and more medicinal plants than you can shake a stick at.

Why do I gotta live in all the wierd places?

• Christopher Bowen

04/01/2013 at 11:10 PM

It’s actually mostly west of and slightly north of area 51

6. Michael

04/01/2013 at 9:58 PM

That sketch of the chick is kinda hot. She can probe me anytime she’d like.

7. hidflect

04/02/2013 at 5:50 AM

The “photo” has been shown to be photoshop. Charles Hall never claimed the photo as his own. The description with the photo (too small to see here) contradicts his own description (as frail not muscular). He was sent to Area 53 due to his high marks on a logic exam. Other text on the web talking about his experiences make many errors (such as star sizes etc) but again, that’s not his info. I watched an hour long interview with him and he didn’t seem to make any obvious errors/lies but some people as fantasists are good at that. He DID serve in the area he claims at the time he claims. Military witnesses to that exist.

8. Verklagekasper

04/02/2013 at 9:40 AM

Perhaps he was inspired by “The Man who fell to Earth” feat. David Bowie as an alien?

• S.

04/02/2013 at 1:04 PM

Do the Tall Whites all end up depressed, blind, and drunk?

9. Rich

04/02/2013 at 12:07 PM

I don’t know much about this guy but his bio reads exceptionally well. If I had created these headlines I would not have said “Man” Claims secret technology I would have said, “Nuclear Physicist” claims secret technology. There is a huge difference
    Check out this story,the Russians recently admitted that they have been dealing with alien races for a few decades now!

• Patrick Moore

01/09/2016 at 12:31 PM

How about an original document?

10. S.

04/02/2013 at 1:09 PM

The man has a nice voice. I think I could listen to this before going to bed if it wasn’t for the hosts’ interruptions.

11. Scott H. Colborn

04/03/2013 at 9:40 AM

Hello,
    I believe Charles Hall to be the “real deal.” I’ve interviewed him many times and he comes across as intelligent, sincere and interesting. His face-to-face encounters over almost 2 years with ET’s while on active duty in the 60’s in the USAF make for fascinating reading and listening.
    If the webmaster of this page will allow it, I’ll post a link to the archives of the “Exploring Unexplained Phenomena” radio program that I host, with a number of the past programs with Charles Hall as my guest posted free of charge.
    http://www.eupradio.net/request/ .