The Green Man Haunts Zombie Land Road: The True Pennsylvania Legend of Charlie No-Face

investigator-uncovers-photos-of-legendary-faceless-ghost-that-haunts-abandoned-tunnel

On the outskirts of Pittsburgh, near where Piney Fork empties into Peters Creek, there’s an old neglected railroad tunnel covered in graffiti and filled with road salt. It was built in 1924 as the Piney Fork Tunnel to service coal mines along the Pennsylvania Railroad’s Peters Creek Branch. Abandoned since 1962, the locals have given it another nickname. To many people in the Pittsburgh area, this is Green Man Tunnel. Teenagers used to drive into the tunnel, turn off their lights, and call out to the “Green Man” who would appear from the darkness, his skin tinged green from a tragic electrical accident. If he touched your car, his electrical charge would either stall the vehicle or make it difficult to start.

Piney Fork (a.k.a. Green Man) Tunnel

This might sound like just another urban legend, built up from fictional ghost stories centered on the decaying relics of past industry, but in this case, it’s a story established on truth. In order to find the real story behind the myth, you have to travel 70 miles north to a remote site near Youngstown, Ohio, known for generations as Zombie Land.

Zombie Land is a rural spot just north of Hillsville, Pennsylvania, where many urban legends were born. (Read more about it here.) Among the creepy things said to inhabit the area is the Green Man. Horribly disfigured in an electrical accident (or a lightning strike, according to some versions), this man with eerily-glowing green skin was said to wander the roads at night and chase anyone he came across. Teenagers looking for a good scare still head out to the area at night hoping to catch a glimpse of the Green Man, but they won’t find him. He passed away over 20 years ago. But he wasn’t a crazed lunatic or ghostly apparition. His name was Raymond Robinson.

The #114 streetcar on the Harmony Route

Ray was born in October 1910 and grew up as a normal child in Monaca, just south of Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania. His father passed away when he was only seven years old, but his mother remarried soon after to her late husband’s brother. Just two years later, Ray’s life changed forever. He was with some friends on the bridge near 4th street which carried the Harmony trolley over Wallace Creek when the kids spied a bird’s nest high in the girders carrying the overhead wires. Ray was dared to climb up to it and he did. When he reached the top, he made contact with the wire carrying 22,000 volts of electricity. The force of the jolt threw him down to the bridge with severe burns on his face and body. Doctors at Providence Hospital didn’t expect him to live, but by some miracle, he did.

bxeb2ycjdyijxpkkufsk

The incident left its permanent mark on Ray. His left arm was amputated at the elbow and his body riddled with scar damage. His face bore the brunt of the damage; Ray lost his nose (leaving just a hole) and his eyes, and his mouth was bloated and twisted. He became an unwilling recluse, fashioning floor mats and belts and wallets to earn some money.

Charlie No Face: The Green Man

Eventually, he moved with his mother Lulu to a new home just west of Koppel where he lived in a house crowded with relatives. Restlessness overcame him, though, and Ray began taking walks during the day for exercise. His disturbing appearance alarmed locals. Some say neighborhood parents asked him to stay away because he scared the children; other reports indicate he disliked the attention. Either way, Ray chose to take his walks in the late hours of the night along State Route 351 between Koppel and New Galilee with one foot on the pavement, the other on the gravel. Though he was blind, he used a walking stick to help him feel his way through the darkness. Day and night looks all the same when you’re blind.

“Charlie No Face” poses with teenagers

After being discovered by accident on his nightly walks, the tale of the Green Man—or Charlie No Face, as he was also called—developed. There are conflicting stories about where the “green skin” idea came from. Some accounts say he always wore his favorite green plaid shirt or other green clothes that reflected the color onto his pale skin while others say his skin was a pale shade of green. Either way, it became a popular pastime to head out to Route 351 and look for Ray. Those who weren’t too terrified to stop would chat with Ray over a smoke. He even posed for pictures, often in exchange for beer or cigarettes.

Charlie No Face

Those who knew him or took the time to stop for conversation found Ray to be very kind and one of the nicest people you could ever meet. Unfortunately, his disfigurement turned many people away. Even the negative attention and taunting he would get on his walks didn’t stop him; deep down, Ray was a lonely person who craved interaction with people outside of his family. His popularity reached its peak in the 1960s when cars caused traffic jams along the road as people gathered, hoping to catch a glimpse of Charlie No Face.

Grave of Ray Robinson and his father

As old age slowly crept up on him, Ray ventured out for his walks less and less. By the 1980s, he moved into the Beaver County Geriatric Center (now called Friendship Ridge Nursing Nome) in Beaver, Pennsylvania. It was there where Ray passed away on June 11, 1985, at the age of 74. He was buried back in Beaver Falls at Grandview Cemetery, just a short distance from the location of the bridge where he met with his tragic fate as a child. You can read more about Ray’s story and the Green Man legend in the 1998 Post-Gazette article “Green Man’s Legend Continues to Grow.”

*UPDATE* The Green Man legend also appears on Ohio, according to the book Ohio’s Ghostly Greats by David Gerrick. This time, the setting is a remote section of Geauga County where, according to the legend, a town drunk crawled into a power substation one night and was electrocuted by a transformer. He survived, but his skin was tainted green. Embarrassed by his condition, he would only go out at night and occasionally peeked into the windows of cars parked along the roads nearby.

Ken Summers
Ken Summers is a historical researcher and purveyor of strange tales and forgotten hauntings. An explorer of haunted sites since 1995 and the apologetic creator of the "orb color chart," he has always endeavored to balance eager curiosity with logical questioning in the pursuit of truth. Ken is reluctant to call himself either a skeptic or a believer, yet throughout his life, he has had strange experiences that fall under the category of "unexplained". His last book, Queer Hauntings, was published in 2009.
Ken Summers
Ken Summers

1. Greg Newkirk

09/26/2011 at 10:37 PM

I remember hearing stories about “The Green Man” while I was growing up in rural Pennsylvania, and it was always one of the legends that fascinated me the most. I never knew the real story behind it until about a year or two ago, and it left me feeling incredibly sad.

I was so pumped when I saw you had posted this, especially because it touches on so much of the story I’d never heard before.

I wonder how many kids still go looking for “The Green Man”, completely unaware of the real story?

• Ken Summers

09/27/2011 at 3:30 AM

I’ve actually never heard of the Green Man before… here, we were too preoccupied with Hell Town/Butane Town. I started off looking for another paragraph about a different Zombie Road, and that led me down the path of Ray and the legend. There was talk of a documentary in the works in 2007, but I haven’t been able to find out anything else about it.

As always, I try to dig to the bottom of everything and research it to the end! Glad I could fill in some storyline for you. :) I’m sure his legend will live on for many more decades; kids will be looking for him without even knowing his real name.

• Ken Summers

09/27/2011 at 11:59 AM

I just added another version at the bottom that I ran across by accident today. It seems the story of the Green Man spread out quite a bit!

• Pat Temple

05/09/2015 at 8:06 AM

Your website on the Green Man was great tribute to Ray Robinson.
        I am the person that sent the information to the Post Gazette for the story that they did on him.

The last time that I saw him was July 1957 right before I joined the Air Force and when I returned four years later I didn’t visit him for a couple more years and what I learned from the locals was that he did not walk as often because jerks would try to see how close they could come to him with their car without hitting.

So many people that saw him took the story back to their home towns and talked about him and then people started believing he was from their location and even today they will not give up their ghost even though they have never seen him.

Hope that more people see your site learn the truth about him.

• Dana Matthews

05/09/2015 at 8:09 AM

Wow. I agree, Pat. Thanks so much for sharing your story with us.

• Ken Summers

05/11/2015 at 12:56 AM

Thanks, Pat. It’s sad knowing that not everyone who went out there had the best of intentions or even a bit of human decency.
          But I’m glad to have the chance to help share his story and show the true story behind all the legends out there.

• Craig Ennis

10/19/2011 at 5:02 AM

I was on way back to Virginia from Carlisle,Pennsylvania yesterday was checking out scenary along 81 South in a field there it was.

I noticed the strange object I could make out a figure olive drab in color, the object was walking toward the road as it got closer I could see object had what seemed to be a skin of green almost plant like.

As the green man crossed a ditch in the field it stopped hunched down and looked left to right in the weirdest way from what was able to be seen the creature had darkened eyes,I was then out of sight of the creature.

• Shelby

05/07/2015 at 8:56 AM

My grandpa was friends with the green man. He’s told me all about him growing up in the Ellwood/Beaver Falls area. This article makes me sad :,( he was definitely not portrayed after death the way he should of been. He’s a scary folk tale now, when the stories I heard from my grandpa were always light and fulfilling

2. Miss_Majic

09/30/2011 at 3:15 PM

This story is really sad. But slightly veering off subject have you guys heard of the fella in India who can conduct electricity and not be affected by a current more than 10times that which would kill anyone else? He climbed an electrical pole to commit suicide at age 7 after his mother died but instead of killing him it didnt hurt him at all or turn him green. He was on “Stan Lee’s Super Humans”.

3. Pingback: From Phantom and Monsters | Rendered Nightmares

4. Margaret

06/07/2012 at 7:48 PM

When I was a teenager, we would drive over to see “CHARLIE NO FACE”. He would always stop and talk with us. He was a very gentle person. In fact, he would have his dog with him when he walked the road. Whenever a car came down the road, he would turn his face away from the headlights. If he heard the same car more than once, he would turn his face toward the headlights, because he knew then that the car was there to see him. He knew that if car came down the road and not know about him; it might cause the car to go off the road. He was more considerate of the people than they were to him. He knew our car and he would always stop because he knew we were his friends. He loved cheeseburgers,fries and milkshakes and we would always take him some. I always prayed that no one would hurt him. He was my friend and he is sadly missed.

5. edward ceyrolles

10/13/2013 at 6:59 PM

Do you know anything about a lady in the new castle area called Mary Black? As a kid we heard so many stories about her being a witch and how she had powers from the devil. We were all very scared of her around Lawrence and beaver county and new castle.If you can find anything it would be very interesting please let me know Thanks.

• Ken Summers

10/15/2013 at 2:41 AM

Mary Black–or Mary Johnson Black–was indeed a real person. She was born in Ireland in 1801 and immigrated to Pennsylvania around 1832. She was laid to rest at Tindall Cemetery in 1888. Considering she was buried in the cemetery and was 87 years old at the time of her death, all evidence points toward a natural death and no accusations of witchcraft. (Those accused of witchcraft were not buried on hallowed ground.)

Yes, Mary is believed to be one of the possible origins of the “Bloody Mary” legend. But the original legend (likely started in the 1950s) did not involve a mirror. Supposedly, if you said the name “Mary Black” three times before bed, she would rise from the grave during the night and claw your face with her bony fingers.

Source: http://news.ellwoodcity.org/2012/10/31/mary-black-fact-fiction-or-both/

• fawn

02/09/2015 at 1:42 AM

Thats cool of you!!!! Your as well a good person.

6. Jodi Schmidt

10/14/2013 at 4:46 PM

My father, Andy Schmidt, and his 7 brothers and sisters used to tell us tales about Cnarlie No Face. They all grew up on a farm in Youngstown, Ohio. My Grandfather, Paul C. Schmidt, was the Postmaster of Youngstown. They would all visit him and shared cigarettes and food and beers with him. I wish my Dad were alive today to read this story. Thanks for posting it.

7. Will Tucker

10/14/2013 at 6:14 PM

True story. Charlie used to leave his home at 10:00pm when the New Galilee fire whistle would blow. I was 16 or 17 at the time and would drive by his home when he came out. Sorry to here he passed away. Charlie used to carry a 38 pistol with him account some assholes would beat him up on occasion . He did like to drink beer and would talk with you. A tragic but true story. I am now 63 and had forgotten about Charlie Noface as we called him then. He came out at night because he had no eyelids and the sun hurt his eyes, at least that is what I was told.

8. CHERYL D. VECCHIO { KENT,}

10/15/2013 at 9:27 AM

went to find green man when i was in high school with jim jones from new middletown, ohio 1960. everyone always talked about the green man.

9. jerry v

10/15/2013 at 11:42 AM

I live in Struthers OH a suburb of Youngstown and used to go to Zombieland near Hillsville PA all the time and drink with friends when we were in high school there a lot of stories about zombieland I’m glad I know the history behind one of them now

10. Nick

10/15/2013 at 1:08 PM

My friends and I use to go visit Ray in high school. He actually was in Wampum, Pa. if I remember correctly. Took him beer and smokes. He was really a nice guy and would always stop and talk to us.

• cheryl

10/17/2013 at 2:49 PM

We just had a class reunion, the guys were discussing old legends and one that everyone stopped to listen too// was the green man stories. The guys said the same thing “he was really nice and asked if you came back, to bring a beer and smokes and he’d be glad to talk awhile.

• Bill Freed

01/29/2015 at 12:41 PM

I grew up in Koppel, PA and went to school with Ray’s nephew, who lived with him. Many times I would visit my friend, Gary, and would see Ray in the family environment. He was really nice and would entertain us boys. The Robinson home was on the outskirts of Koppel, close to the New Galilee road, Rt. 351. Ray did walk the 5 miles between Koppel and New Galilee but as time when on and he grew older, the walking distance lessened. I was told that he was burned climbing a high tension tower to retrieve he kite. Being hospitalized, his mother was at his side praying that Ray would live. her prayers were answered. One night while walking at night, someone hit him and he lost an arm, but he was very strong with the other arm. I left Koppel as an older teenager and lost track of Ray, his nephew , and the family. I am now 73 years young and cherish the many memories I had while growing up in that small town. I hope you will add this small bit of information to your story.

11. S

10/15/2013 at 6:56 PM

If you researched Zombie Land, you know about “the torch”, right? Girls loved being taken down thee, hiking through the woods, and seeing it lit. They’d jump straight into your arms. Thanks for the flashback :-)

12. ErinPatricia

10/16/2013 at 8:54 PM

The Green Man was a story told to me as a child too! My Dad grew up in Level Green, Pa and the Green Man lived in The Shades Of Death, along the creek near my Grandparents house. I don’t remember his story, but the Shades got their name because mobsters would take people down there, tie them to trees and excecute them, or at least shoot them in the woods by the water. My Dad sadly recently passed away or I would have shared this with him and gotten a clearer version of the Urban Legend he told me as a child.

13. cliff householder

10/17/2013 at 4:39 PM

First off let me say that I was born not a mile from where”Zombieland is supposedly located and what you are hearing is nothing more than hype promoted by a hungry reporter trying to make his mark!!At one time back in the”70’s”there was a girl from Struthers who was raped and I believe murdered but her attackers were caught!!!
    Then too when I was a teenager back in 1953,54,55 etc.for no reason other than boredom we would all pile into someones car and drive down to Koppel to see the “green man”and it wasn’t hard to get him to stop and talk to you!!The best way was to take him either beer or cigarettes!!He was just an ordinary guy who was disfigured but mentally stable but couldn’t tolerate sunlight.The myth that he was green is not true and as I remember he lived in his sisters basement and didn’t venture out during the day!!

14. Harold Boles

10/19/2013 at 1:17 PM

My best friend and I use to go and talk to Ray a lot in the 60’s. And we would take beer with us and talk to Ray for a couple of hours at a time. Hadn’t heard whatever happened to him for years, until now. So sorry to hear of his passing, but he is in a better place now. R.I.P. Ray.

15. Pingback: The Truth Behind Charlie No-Face | Legend Trippers - Screaming is Believing

16. Pingback: Charlie bez twarzy - prawdziwa legenda miejska » Świat Horroru

17. Pingback: Bangkok Globe | The Truth Behind Pittsburgh’s Creepy ‘Green Man’ Legend Is Actually Quite Sweet

18. Pingback: The Truth Behind Pittsburgh's Creepy 'Green Man' Legend Is Actually Quite Sweet - UPS Worthy

19. Pingback: The Truth Behind Pittsburgh’s Creepy ‘Green Man’ Legend Is Actually Quite Sweet – 匹兹堡的令人毛骨悚然的绿人传奇背后的真相是很甜 – 碳途

20. Devvie

11/24/2014 at 7:13 AM

You say his left arm was amputated at the elbow but in the picture of him posing with the teenagers you can clearly see his left arm…

21. Pingback: The Truth Behind Pittsburgh’s Creepy ‘Green Man’ Legend Is Actually Quite Sweet | OMGZ lol

22. Pingback: Investigator uncovers photos of legendary "faceless ghost" that haunts abandoned tunnel

23. Pingback: Investigator Uncovers Photos of Legendary "Faceless Ghost" That Haunts Abandoned Tunnel - DailyScene.comDailyScene.com

24. Pingback: Investigator Uncovers Photos of Legendary "Faceless Ghost" That Haunts Abandoned Tunnel - GANGUPON

25. Pingback: Investigator Uncovers Photos of Legendary "Faceless Ghost" That Haunts Abandoned Tunnel - NEWS | Phones | Nigeria Science | Technology |Computers

26. karen

01/28/2015 at 4:03 PM

I was born in Youngstown and have ALOT of family in that area. My father was born in Hubbard, Ohio. We have lived in Oregon for going on 45 years. We visit as often as we can. I will talk with my Dad and see if he remembers anything and will post it at a later time. Cool story. If I would have met Ray I would have made it my mission to be his friend, and protect him from bullies because I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS.

27. Bruce Lucas

01/29/2015 at 6:36 AM

I was with a group of friends when we went to see the Green Man. We were standing in a circle, chatting with him as people drove by beeping their horns and yelling. My friend Zeke always brought a quart of Iron City for Charlie to drink. He was only able to drink by pouring the beer directly through his teeth. Sometimes the whole thing turned into a freak show, excluding Charlie, as the people who came to see him were creepier then the stories told about Charlie. Charlie was OK.

28. Richard Kovacs

01/29/2015 at 2:29 PM

What exactly do Hillsville and Clairton (Peters Creek and Piney Fork) have to do with the Green Man? Both of those cities are far away from Monaca (not Monaco) and Koppel. The hospital mentioned in the article was in Beaver Falls. By the way, the Swamp Murders occurred just north of Koppel in the 1920s and 1930s. Did the Green Man ever talk about these grisly murders during his beer and cigarette gatherings? They most certainly were not mob hits.

29. Tim Pica

01/30/2015 at 8:41 AM

Mr Robinson was a lineman for Penn Power. He was attempting to secure a downed power line during a storm when he was electricuted. This introductory story is a bunch of BS. The BS legend was created by a bunch of “I think I knows”.

However, the many stories of his kindness are true. I brough him beer, cigarettes and talked with him. He told me to buy comverse tennis shoes,when I was little, because he said, “they last the longest”. He wore out enough shoes walking the old Kopple Road. He lived with his sister after his accident and did only come out at night to not scare the children and victomized by strangers. After he was attacked, beaten and drugged, he would not accept anything that was opened. I was born near where he lived. Eventually I worked for his cousin, Mr. Robert Robinson. Poor Mr. Robinson lost his job, friends and physical health to that accident. He was victomized and demonized by the public.

30. Denise Dean

01/30/2015 at 1:14 PM

My Dad about 54 years ago new the green man and would bring him ciggarettes. He said he was a very nice man. He does not believe he was blind although.

31. Sheri Blundo

02/06/2015 at 1:10 PM

My Uncle Jimmy Perrotta is the first teenager on the left in the picture. We have the original picture at home. My Uncle always spoke highly of this gentle man.

32. Suzanne Mills Allen

02/07/2015 at 5:06 AM

Growing up in Neshannock Twp outside of New Castle, we called the area where he lived Wampum, as the kids there went to Wampum High School, which produced some amazing (state champions) basketball teams and Richie Allen of the Philadelphia Phillies. It really was a favorite destination for teenagers on dates. We usually didn’t fine the Green Man, but did once. It was certainly fun, but we tried to respect his privacy.

33. Pingback: The Truth Behind Pittsburgh’s Creepy ‘Green Man’ Legend Is Actually Quite Sweet | Traffic Nova

34. Dian Suder

02/10/2015 at 5:54 PM

I grew up in Jefferson Boro where the tunnel photo is from in this article. In the 1970’s when I was in high school we drove in this area always on the watch for Green Man and Eecky Lady. Everyone knew about them and I have shared the legend with my kids.

35. adrianna

04/24/2015 at 8:59 AM

literally just found out about this!i live in south park and im now scarred for life

• Jeremiah

05/08/2015 at 4:12 AM

Why is it you are scarred for life after reading this?

36. Pamela A. Patterson/Barsottini

04/30/2015 at 11:56 AM

My father was Chief of Police in New Galilee in the 1960’s. Jack W. Patterson (Barney, was his nickname.) He knew Ray very well. He would check up on him quite regularly, driving the Koppel/New Galilee Rd. Sometimes, Ray would tell my father that he was just fine and to leave. People were bringing Ray beer and cigarettes, and my father was concerned. My dad still would check up to make sure no one would hurt him. My father would now be 97. God Bless you Dad and Ray. I’m sure you too have a lot to talk about in heaven. God Bless you both.

• Dana Matthews

04/30/2015 at 4:00 PM

Thank you so much for sharing your story, Pamela!

37. susan owens

05/06/2015 at 11:48 AM

As a teen, I remember a bunch of us kids going down to see the green man on the weekends. He always turned his head away from the cars. My brother-in-law always took him beer and said he was a nice, gentle man…

38. raven

05/06/2015 at 6:37 PM

From my aunt who knew him pretty well….

Traveling the New Galilee Koppel road Ray would be walking in the darkness for exercise and would turn his back to you when he saw the headlights, because people were afraid of him…sad. Charlie and I used to buy a 6 pack of beer, wait for Ray, Charlie would whistle for him and they both would stand in the front of the car talking about baseball. Charlie did this a lot. It’s such a shame people wouldn’t leave him alone. Kids stopped and beat him up so bad he almost died, knocked him over a ledge, and when he got a dog for protection…these kids killed the dog. Charlie No Face was a living, breathing person with a real name. It’s terrible how he was treated!

39. Lori

05/07/2015 at 8:00 AM

This article is built 80% on hype and misinformation and Charlie’s real history is just a 20 cent shadow.

SHAME ON THE AUTHOR FOR QUOTING SUCH OUTDATED AND MISGUIDED LEGEND DATA, instead of reporting on what is known!!

05/07/2015 at 8:11 AM

Then you’ll have no problem giving us what you believe is the real story, then, right? Let’s hear it, sister.

40. Jackie

05/08/2015 at 4:42 AM

I passed by Charlie many nights on my teen-age forays from Darlington to Koppel and Ellwood. I knew about Ray from my neighbor who was a friend of Ray’s and he told us what happened, it was a horrible accident. RIP Ray Robinson.

41. Mel D'Augostine

05/08/2015 at 9:11 AM

Although I lived in the area and knew of the “green man,” my parents never permitted us to go and try to see him. So many would go to find him and bring beer and cigarettes. I knew of some that did see him. Some truly wanted to just talk to him, but some kids would go just as a joke. His story is so sad. I didn’t know it as a teenager, just knew what we heard from others. How scary it was to see him. This was a human tragedy. After reading he was beaten and his dog killed, it proves how cruel some of these visits became for him. I am glad my parents stressed the respect for someone’s life.

42. Matt

05/08/2015 at 2:03 PM

My dad ust to go over to zombie land pa as a kid were from mahoning county kinda by the pa line and lowelville he said kids would bring their girl friends down there and park their cars on the side of the road and would go get the green man “ray” some also called him the grain man because of all the beer he drank. They would go get Ray an give him a 6 pack of beer and the greenman would walk the shoulder of the road and use his cane and tap the guard rails to know were he was going well the girl left in the car would hear the tapping and then when ray got closer he would tap the car with his cane while he walked by and then scared the girl haha. Another story I heard was since the green man was so popular a lot of people from youngstown and other counties would go down to see him well their were a few Puerto Rican guys that went down to see the grain man and this was back in the 70’s when it was big hair well they started messing with the green man and a few of the greenmans friend who were big country boys said hey stop messin with him he’s our friend because the few people that lived down there would bring the green man grocerys and leave them on his porch for him well the guys got up the the country boys face and said what are you going to do about it and the country boys punched them hard enought to knock them on their hind quarters. That’s all I can remember being told. I know their was a farmer down there that lost him arm in a farming accident and had a hook for a hand so he would walk his fields at night because he knew he was becoming a legend. If you got any question fell free to comment to me

• ElBonko

05/09/2015 at 4:41 AM

Matt. Please learn better literary skills, as there is little punctuation, and long run on sentences in your story. It looks as though it were written by a 3rd grader.

43. Ed

05/09/2015 at 5:43 AM

i was fortunate enough to have met Ray , he was a very kind gentle person . He enjoyed his beer and smokes and would take the time to talk to anyone that would approach him . He recognized a lot of us by voice alone . He was also still quite the craftsman making items to sell . He worked a lot with leather .

• Dana Matthews

05/09/2015 at 8:10 AM

I love all the stories that people who knew him are posting. Thanks so much for sharing, Ed.