Flying Saucers Caught on Camera: Kiwi Skateboarder Films Low Hovering UFO

Flying Saucers Caught on Camera: Kiwi Skateboarder Films Low Hovering UFO

Brendan Hill, a skateboarder from Tazmania, captured a hovering UFO on video Saturday

After a previous encounter, skateboarder Brendan Hill has captured video footage of what he described as a “spooky” unexplained object hovering in the sky above Mayberry, Tasmania.

“On Thursday I dragged my three mates outside to show them and they were bewildered – none of them could describe what they saw or could come up with an explanation of what it was,” he told the Launceston Examiner.

Hill described the UFO as a stationary object with group of six bright green lights, pulsating and eventually shifting in color, that hovered above the tree line before disappearing.

“I pulled everybody out of band practice for them to come and have a look, and I’ve got three witnesses with that on Thursday. I was watching it as all the lights disappeared in front of my eyes. After the lights had extinguished, I realized that I could still faintly see whatever it was still suspended in the sky, but without the six bright lights pulsating…”

Luckily, Hill was prepared for his second encounter on Saturday night, and managed to grab video  of the mystery object.

“I’m not suggesting that it’s anything like aliens or anything like that. The thing is, I would just like to know what it is,” Hill said. “I was very fortunate to have captured it on video.”

Spokesmen for the Bureau of Meteorology in Launceston and the Launceston Air Traffic Control told news agencies that no sightings of Hill’s description were reported to either office.

The Australian Defense Department did not comment on the incident.

For more info, visit the Tasmania Examiner.

1. Tenney

05/30/2011 at 1:35 PM

I’ve always had a problem with “UFO” that have lights. Does it really help them see where they are going in space? Haven’t they figured out “stealth” technology? Are they afraid of running into one of Earth’s highly-advanced gas powered planes? I just don’t get UFO with headlights.

• Evan

12/01/2013 at 6:08 PM

considering we can only speculate who’s not to say that the light is a byproduct of there engine system if they even use anything like that? meh too much to think on. Further investigation required!

2. Greg Newkirk

05/30/2011 at 1:52 PM

Agreed. Why does any aircraft have lights at all? For the specific purpose of being seen.

Funniest explanation I’ve heard so far? It’s the reflection of a router in a window.

To be fair, he did say that he filmed this outside. Who knows.

• Richardhead

05/30/2011 at 2:47 PM

Id like to see someone recreate that through a glass window using a router. Unless they were able to reprogram the led lights, they wouldn’t flash so rhythmically.

3. Miss_Majic

05/30/2011 at 2:38 PM

I’m with you on the light thing, always makes me wonder when I see simular footage why the frick would alien aircraft have lights, theyre meant to be hidden, not blatently obvious…anyhoo, aside from that there have been some strange sightings and phenomena (spelled correctly??) in that area for years

4. val

05/30/2011 at 2:51 PM

Your site is just tremendous! My penis is hard over you. I like you to put it in my bum please. How you say “space docking”?

5. Evan

12/01/2013 at 6:06 PM

Always love to see strange things coming out of tasmania. I have been investigating strange lights seen in central Tasmania however theses move through the forest quite low. Keep up the good work Greg.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login