Hospital Security Camera Captures "Human Soul" Leaving Dead Body

Afterlife on Film: Hospital Security Camera Captures “Human Soul” Leaving Dead Body

soulimage

An eerie CCTV video has been making the rounds this week, and it appears to show what many are claiming is a human soul leaving a dead body.

The footage, which was filmed four years ago in an unnamed Chinese hospital, shows what looks an awful lot like a humanoid fog floating up and away from a dead body, only to disappear down a darkened hallway. According to what little information surrounds the short CCTV clip, the woman laying motionless on the gurney had been recently pronounced dead,  a sheet draped over her body.

Not surprisingly, there’s been plenty of theories attempting to debunk the footage, ranging anywhere from moths fluttering in front of the lens to an outright CGI hoax. In a perfect world, a video expert could shed some light on the footage to let us know if what we’re looking has been tampered with, but until then I’d love to hear what you think about the strange piece of footage evidence.

CCTVFI

The internet is rife with ghostly CCTV footage videos of entities attacking people, trashing homes, and haunting old hospitals, but unfortunately, quite a few of them are pretty obviously fake. Though it’s hard to be convinced that this is a legitimate video of a human soul leaving a body and disembarking on the journey to the “other side”, the footage is still somewhat compelling.

With a lot of these types of videos, it’s easy to quickly dismiss them as fake, but again there’s something about this 24 second clip that sets my Spidey senses off, and I’m curious to see if itdoes the same for you. Let us know what you think about the video, and if you’ve got any insight leave your comments below.

If you’re looking for even more weird news, follow us on Twitter at @WeirdHQ or like us on Facebook.

1. Derk

08/03/2016 at 6:36 PM

Seriously, that is exactly what I seemed to experience at my uncle’s deathbed, minus the visible form. Instead, a few moments after he died I sensed what I thought was a nurse walking behind me toward a window. When I turned around, though, no one was there. I have never seen anything that captures that sensation like this does. Intriguing.

2. Sabina Matthews

08/04/2016 at 1:39 AM

Ami Louise Jans

3. Marco Luc

08/04/2016 at 8:13 AM

Ghost just had to go poop

4. TheMadcapLaughed

08/04/2016 at 1:20 AM

Thousands of people die on camera every single day. If this was real there’d be millions of examples on the net as well as first hand eye witnesses every time somebody died. Every. Single. Time. I call twaddle.

5. Todd

08/04/2016 at 7:51 AM

Being a professional video editor by trade, this has all the hallmarks of an After Effects project. I could recreate something like this in 20 mins. Always know the source – if we don’t, there is every reason to suspect video manipulation here.

6. Mandy Smith

08/04/2016 at 10:55 AM

are we being shown the whole video, it’s just that it states that this figure then leaves the body and then floats off down the darkened hallway,,,,,we don’t get to see that here..???

7. Christina Randall

08/04/2016 at 8:47 PM

The video was way too weird to decifer… too much editing

8. Jason

08/05/2016 at 2:19 PM

While I believe in the paranormal and have captured some EVP’s and seen a shadow move with no obvious cause, it looks to me like the video is a CGI fake. I’d like to hear someone’s professional opinion though.

9. Richard Morgan

08/05/2016 at 7:42 PM

Intriguing, for sure.

10. Ern Malley

08/08/2016 at 12:03 PM

I don’t understand why a departing soul would exit ‘down a hallway’ when spirits by definition are beyond space and time. The same question applies to ghosts seen looking out of windows or even seen sitting in automobiles or train cars.

11. John

10/01/2016 at 10:38 AM

Why would a soul need to use a doorway?

12. Dave

07/25/2017 at 12:02 AM

Lol. A) there’s no such thing as a soul B) if there was it wouldn’t “look like” anything C) why are people so arrogant, that they think they won’t die? Oooo, you’re SO special dear…