Witness: Pennsylvania Dogmen Stalk Me, Send Me Telepathic MEssages

Witness Report: “Pennsylvania Dogmen Stalk Me in the Forest and Send Me Telepathic Messages”

stalked-by-telepathic-dogmen-in-pennsylvania

Dogman reports have been giving Bigfoot sightings a run for their money lately. With a countless number of frightening encounters with the werewolf-like monsters cropping up all over North America, it’s no surprise that there’s now a conference dedicated exclusively to the cryptid creature. Some reports, though, are stranger than others.

Our latest witness report comes from a man, named Zay, who says that the tales of upright, bipedal canine creatures, or dogmen, are real. He knows they exist not just because he’s found their massive prints, but because he literally walks with them in the dark forests of Pennsylvania. According to him, they’re even telepathic.

I’ve edited the post for grammar and readability, but the information remains exactly the same.

WITNESS REPORT: I WALK WITH TELEPATHIC DOGMEN

The united states was once all “wild territory” before humans began developing these lands for the purposes of man, and vast areas of wilderness have been destroyed. I believe creatures like dogmen and Sasquatch exist, but I don’t think of them as “monsters”. My biggest concern is not the fact that these creatures exist. My concern is with people disrespecting these beings, creatures that have been here long before we were. The ignorance and arrogance of man has led to so much suffering and injustice, not only for people, but also for the truly indigenous inhabitants of these lands, such as Sasquatch, dogmen, and other wildlife.

It would seem that these dogmen, while tending to be displeased and frustrated with human kind, also have an uncanny reserve of respect for people, and is one of the reasons, why I trust and admire them so much. It has been said that dog men have killed dogs and cattle, but rather than being consumed with fear and ignorance, you also need to have a more mature sense of reasoning and understanding for why they do the things they do, and to look beyond the value we place on ourselves and ways of life, to ask ourselves if we have been good stewards of this earth, of which I feel, people have not been good stewards.

If given a choice between passing through cryptid territory or gang territory, I would choose dog men and big foot over humans any day. I have walked through dog man territories in Pennsylvania before, without fear, because I trust them, with a kind of trust that I don’t often have for humans. There are very few people in this world I would genuinely trust. I know just how arrogant and angry spirited people can be. I know quite a bit angry about my own kind, and am far more interested in knowing more about cryptids and protecting their habitats from further human development and destruction.

As a mid-life bachelor, I have been around long enough to know what the true nature of man really is, and I see a lot of things regarding humanity that just turns my stomach. Real love and courage is not always about supporting your own species. Sometimes, it is about protecting an area of life that few people understand, due to their ignorance and arrogant ways. A truly courageous heart is one that stands against their own kind, and stands next to those whose world is being destroyed by greed and selfishness.

Very few people understand what courage really is. Courage is not about facing a werewolf, because I have visited with a werewolf in a sighting area more than once. Courage is not about traversing through dogman areas with guns and ammunition, because I have visited dogman territories numerous times, always alone and unarmed. If I am not worthy to be here, then the dogmen can have me, but I have yet to experience aggression from them, and have had several subtle encounters with dogmen.

I have recently discovered a 3-toe paw print that was almost as big as the palm of my hand, and was so fresh, that the dog man could have been watching me as I passed by. Most people are trapped inside the bubble of their own existences. I reach out to the life around me.

don’t write books nor am I well known. I’m a bachelor that lives a very quiet and private life, and one of things I love to do, is to get acquainted with the unknown. Anger, fear and arrogance rarely wins anyone friends that are truly trustworthy. The kind of feelings that you emit from your life force are the same ones that are going to be attracted to you.

I have literally had dogmen approach me after dark, announcing their presence with sounds that defy what you would reason as being from average animals. I have heard mystical heavy breathing sounds, to non aggressive growls of acknowledgment. I even had a dogman creep up on me for 15 minutes that I was aware of the entire time, and when I sensed that it was very close, perhaps right behind me, I had a black and white telepathic image of a canine head and snout that came into my mind. It’s an amazing world.

People think that people like us are weird, but then, most people never venture very far out into the waters of life, and if they do, they often go about it completely wrong and with the wrong intentions. This planet does not belong to humans. There are other life forms here living with us, and we also need to learn to be more respectful of the life around us, and learn to “share the planet”. People are always taught about sharing when they are young, but most people are only taught to share with other people, not wildlife. Sharing with other areas of life is not really about giving gifts of food, or other items that have little value. Sharing, is also about sharing planet earth with other areas of life, and not being greedy and conceited, and hoarding life and this planet for ourselves.

When you have a character like I have, you would be amazed just how many enemies you can find within humanity, and also reveals just how corrupt it is as well, which is why the forests are the friendliest places for me to visit, one of the few places I can go where I actually feel safe, especially in places where there are dogmen and Sasquatch, they don’t have much goodwill toward people with angry and disrespectful spirits.

Do you have a strange report you’d like to share? We want to hear it! Tweet us @WeirdHQ, drop us a line on Facebook, or email me personally at [email protected]

1. Fred

07/04/2016 at 10:37 AM

Some pretty extraordinary claims there; I think we’re going to need some pretty extraordinary evidence.

2. Rusty

07/04/2016 at 11:30 PM

May god, this guy takes forever to get to the story. This is less like a report and more like some sorta environmentalist rant.

3. Robert A. Goerman

07/05/2016 at 5:39 AM

It can happen to you! Anyone anywhere can encounter mysterious strangers, beings, and creatures at any time. Meetings might occur at o-dark-thirty in the middle of nowhere or along a bustling boulevard or even in the dead of night in the comfort and safety of your own home. When it happens to you, my Nonhuman Research Agency asks that you do no harm and break the predictable response of human fear and violence. Confrontation must give way to conversation. We should develop a profound pacifism and give serious consideration to what dialogue we might initiate whenever and wherever man meets mystery.

The most important thing to take away from the claims stated here is the attitude and pacifism expressed by Zay.

• zay

09/21/2016 at 3:38 PM

If you are interested, I can email you the entire article that I wrote on my dog man encounters, which is about 1500 lines long. No fake stories, no fillers. Just my honest experiences out there. After a couple more years, I may seriously consider writing a book about my journeys out there. Most people fear, and are prepared to defend themselves against these super canines. But what about the frequencies of life energy that your emotions give off, and these cryptids do tend to display advanced intelligence and even attitudes at times. Who is to say they are not in touch with certain aspects of life completely unknown to us. Some people say they have a tendency to project certain thoughts or feelings to people, so then, would it not make reasonable sense that they may also be able to feel what you are feeling and thinking as well?

4. Melanie Thompson

07/06/2016 at 7:15 AM

He should talk to Vic on Dogman Encounters. Fascinating.

• Jeff

07/08/2016 at 1:52 PM

This is not a dogman sighting report as much as it is a glimpse into a very troubled human being’s mind/life. This person is very hurt and feels the self assessed despair of being alienated by those once trusted, and more than likely, loved. The only solace that this individual can now seem to find and identify with is by being alone in the comfort that their seclusion affords them, via the sad and deluded acceptance of what is a dark and mystical desolation. This person may have been doing this for some time. Like all human beings, because we ourselves are in fact pack animals, they feel the need to indoctrinate others, and further project their views while vigorously defending their psyche’s territorial outlay. Many, many people, go on like this proclaiming themselves to be virtuous, wise, and good spirited. Right up until they get devoured by a mountain lion, or a bear. DON’T BE STUPID. Never go into the woods alone at night, let alone minus real and responsible protection. All nature is as fierce as it is docile. It is as hungry as it is content. Above all, it’s expected as certainly as it is unexpected. If you are truly zen with nature, you KNOW to respect and fear it as much as ANY other living member within it does. This is simply referred to as “survival”.

• zay

09/21/2016 at 12:01 PM

You emphasize apprehension towards wildlife. I emphasize peoples disrespect for it. Dogmen are not new, but rather an area of increasing interest. As humans, its easy for us to judge non human life. People do it to each other every day. Look at how people have torn up these lands, how people reproduce recklessly and destroy forests, natural habitats, and other forms of life. It’s called self glorification. Look at what the European settlers did to the Indians, and forced their religions upon the indigenous peoples here and persecuted people for their spiritual practices. Many people forget the treacheries committed by their own species, and will side with their own kind no matter what, because they are either afraid to do otherwise, or are ashamed to because of what others will think of them. The whole Idea of people hunting down dog men with riffles and anger is one of the things that upsets me. This is a malevolent past time that people need to put to rest. The conditions here on planet earth are not pristine and healthy as they were before we became the modern people that we are. There are much more important issues to address, such as the overall well being of life here on earth.

You feel that I am troubled, because I have taken an honest and deeper look into both sides of life, and have the courage to state my feelings regarding what I see. You are welcome to your opinions of course, everyone is, but when I get to the point where I actually get that first visual encounter with a dogman, and it’s not an aggressive one, and I even manage to prove it, don’t expect me to be open to offers of friendship. I see through eyes uncorrupted by anger and arrogance. I look for things in life that people have not yet discovered, or have not found a way to discover them. I’m very open minded, and want to protect that which has been hurt and disrespected, and even if that disrespect came from both sides from the beginning, that doesn’t mean there is no possibility for coexistence with something unknown or frightening.

I am not here to make friends with anyone to prove my encounters, because the feelings that I have inside and the way I go about things, would most likely be very alien to most people, and these creatures are perhaps alot more intuitive than people realize. The animals have ways of picking up on peoples feelings, and so could dog men or big foot.

And don’t ask me to lock myself inside a cage full of cougars to prove my point, because I know that idea is going through your mind. Your point is one of arrogance. My point is one of respect and understanding.

• John

01/25/2017 at 2:27 PM

God gave the earth for man to subdue and rule over. See Book of Genesis. That was before the fall of man. Before the fall, man would have known to be a steward, not a destroyer. God also told man to be fruitful and multiply. That means reproduce. Man has authority over the animals. However, the demonic world is not to have authority over man, but vice versa, through Jesus Christ. This man who walks and talks in the forests is communing with evil spirits who have deluded him. He needs to call upon Jesus Christ to tell him what these beings really are that he is engaging. Once he knows, he will realize what gave danger he is in. Hopefully, he will repent and seek the protection of Jesus Christ. Next time he receives communication from the ‘dogman’ or ‘bigfoot’ he needs to ask them who Jesus Christ is. If they deny that Jesus Christ is God come in the flesh, then that means they are of antichrist, meaning Satan.

• Timothy

02/06/2017 at 2:51 PM

Heh, heh… These fake religious types always crack me up. Mankind does have it’s own place on this world and the Annunaki forefathers of civilization assured that. Your knowledge of Man before the fall is lacking. Within mankind’s potential is the ability to shapeshift and perform amazing psychic feats. Jesus was one example and teacher of this, not for worship. Since Humans have had their “fall” due to a “war in heaven” we are operating in low-consciousness and ignorance due to low lifeforce. It’s actually a great thing that Dogmen keep these stupid evildoer people in check. If one values life enough they can learn to achieve the supernatural for themselves, which is Man’s stolen birthright and the key behind all religions, not corrupt churches full of impotent pastors and born again whores.

5. Gina

07/08/2016 at 1:34 PM

So very awesome i absolutely believe in everything you have said there are many sentient beings that are living here with on this magnificent Mother Earth !! Can’t wait to meet them and become friends/sister and brothers!! Bless them!! Aho!!

6. sue boyd

01/07/2017 at 6:17 PM

I THINK ZAY LIVES NEAR NEW CASTLE, PA AREA WHICH HAS A WEREWOLF REPORT AND OTHERS NEARBY, I WAS AT BRUSH CREEK COUNTY PARK BEAVER COUNTY 30 MIN FROM NEW CASTLE, PA. I FOUND DOGMAN LIKE HINDFOOT TRACKS ONLY TWICE IN 2016 WHILE OUT BIGFOOTING. SOMEBODY CAME AND MADE CASTS BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT BECAME OF THEM. OLD MINES IN BACK OF PARK.. I LEARNED HOW TO MAKE CASTS AT A BIGFOOT CLASS IN CASE I FIND SOMETHING. WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR AREA SINCE I WALK AND HIKE WITH MY DOG THERE ALOT.

7. Anthony J. DeLuca

01/28/2017 at 5:45 PM

I agree, humanity, compared to any other form of life on this planet, is greedy & corrupt. Ownership cannot be applied to an entire planet. Not only do we need to learn how to share; we need to learn what sharing actually is.
    Thank you, my name is Anthony.