Hundreds of Witches Just Cursed Stanford Rapist Brock Turner

Breaking: Hundreds of Witches Around The World Just Banded Together To Curse Stanford Rapist Brock Turner

hundreds-of-witches-just-hexed-stanford-rapist-brock-turner-1465448192

On Tuesday night, witches around the world took to their altars to collectively hex Brock Turner, the convicted Stanford University rapist who was only sentenced to six months of jail time.

Organized by Iowa native Melanie Elizabeth Hexen, the organized hex began when Hexen and her coven of 13 women saw the lenient sentence given to Turner and decided to take matters into their own hands in order to find revenge for the “outraged and helpless”. Over the course of twelve hours some 600 witches from all over the world had RSVP’d to the event.

hundreds-of-witches-just-hexed-stanford-rapist-brock-turner-body-image-1465448064

Haxen posted the simple spell along with instructions for the ritual on Wednesday June 8, at 10 PM (CT).  By the morning the Facebook page for the event had been deleted, but luckily, Broadly posted a sample of the curse before it disappeared.

“Brock Allen Turner we hex you.

You will be impotent

You will know constant pain of pine needles in your guts

Food will bring you no sustenance

In water, your lungs will fail you

Sleep will only bring nightmares

Shame will be your mantle.

You will meet justice.

My witchcraft is strong. Our witchcraft is powerful. The spell will work. So Mote it be.”

hundreds-of-witches-just-hexed-stanford-rapist-brock-turner-body-image-1465448302

Hexen explained that many of the woman from her own coven who took part in Tuesday night’s hex are survivors of sexual assault themselves, and for them, the ritual was a therapeutic one. No word if the hex has worked as of yet, but we’ll keep you posted.

(Image and Source article: Broadly)

Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for more of the world’s weirdest news!

1. Greg Newkirk

06/09/2016 at 7:20 PM

That dude is finished.

2. Lisa Marie Ellis

06/09/2016 at 7:29 PM

blessed be )o(…

3. Denise Anders Pace

06/09/2016 at 7:35 PM

utoh..wrong thing to do there mr rapist…I put a spell on youuuu..blessed be! your gonna need it

4. Emma Richmond

06/09/2016 at 7:35 PM

Really if any thing you send out comes back 3 fold who is going to risk it and quite frankly this post is just setting paganism and wicca back years as this is panda ing to Old stereo types

• Bethany Cooper

06/09/2016 at 7:41 PM

You took the words right out of my head. No good witch in his/her right mind would do any such thing. The universe will be the one to punish him, not us.

• Laura Merlyn Kohlman

06/09/2016 at 11:07 PM

Not everyone who practices the Craft identifies with the rules of Wicca and Paganism. The Craft is technically the mechanism by which religion works, not the religion itself.

5. Peggy Clydesdale

06/09/2016 at 7:45 PM

Jeez, I’m kinda scared for him although I don’t want to be

6. Brian David Christman

06/09/2016 at 8:01 PM

What about the rule of 3; of what you do with magic returns to you threefold?

• Sean Brown

06/09/2016 at 9:30 PM

It could be veiwed as Helpful magick

• Emma Richmond

06/09/2016 at 10:18 PM

How. how is doing soming bad going to help a bad situation

• Laura Merlyn Kohlman

06/09/2016 at 11:14 PM

I suppose Dorothy Clutterbuck and her coven were doing something bad when they raised their cone of power and hurled it at Nazi Germany to protect England? Or Sir Francis Drake when he led a ritual to destroy the Spanish Armada, killing hundreds if not thousands?

7. Angela K. Dunavant

06/09/2016 at 8:02 PM

I hope the hex works.

8. Ashley Katlyn Fletcher

06/09/2016 at 8:22 PM

This is the kind of shit that causes the general public to either fear us, hate us, shun us or not take us seriously. This behaviour is atrocious.

• Cierra Merryfield

06/09/2016 at 8:40 PM

People don’t understand and don’t try to. They see what they see and judge it as if they were the be all know all of whatever it is they’re judging. Some will see this article and laugh at it and say ” haha yeah that’ll do a lot of good” and there are those who will see this and be grateful that a group of individuals decided to take action for the woman victimized by this rapist, in the biggest and best way they can/know how.

I personally am a spiritualist, not a witch, and have always been curious about this type of thing. I know there’s a light and dark side to everything… I don’t know much about hexes and curses… so I’m going to trust you that this behavior is ‘atrocious’… since i definitely don’t know what it means nor what it takes to hex or curse somebody.

• Ashley Katlyn Fletcher

06/09/2016 at 9:41 PM

Anyone grateful that people “took action” against someone with zero input from the actual victim affected by this man are also very wrong in my eyes. It is not their place. And probably not her wish. And now, this is going viral and making our entire community into a laughingstock. Seriously. If I didn’t understand this I would look at it and laugh and be unable to take anyone involved with the occult seriously after this…

• Laura Merlyn Kohlman

06/10/2016 at 12:10 PM

Cierra Merryfield: Correct. There is a light and a dark side to everything. What Ashley does not understand about witchcraft is that it’s practitioners are as varied and numerous as grains of sand on the beach. Not everyone has the same perception of good and bad. NOTHING is black and white. Witches have come together many, many times to curse in order to drive away ultimate evil. Witchcraft is not a religion, and it is not inherently connected to any creed. Everyone uses it whether they know it or not.

• Ashley Katlyn Fletcher

06/10/2016 at 12:32 PM

Hurting people is never okay. Self Defense is one thing. RETALIATION is another. I understand not all beings are the same. But I do also understand harming others is wrong.

9. Jose Beyer

06/09/2016 at 8:32 PM

I have cursed those who did me wrong. Glad to hear there is justice.

10. Rebecca Croft

06/09/2016 at 8:42 PM

Do no harm-but take no shit-right?

11. Jason Prosser

06/09/2016 at 9:14 PM

Not sure but wonder what Brenna Prosser would think about this.

12. Behl Catherine

06/09/2016 at 9:35 PM

Just speaking as a woman, I hope his balls rot and fall off!!!

13. Tab Anderson

????

16. Christopher Manis

06/09/2016 at 10:00 PM

Not a “hex” lordy. VooDoo-U

17. Cal Pacino

06/09/2016 at 10:11 PM

That blade is sick as F, though..

• Lizzie

06/10/2016 at 5:01 PM

I know right!

18. Evonne Jansen Talbird

06/09/2016 at 10:22 PM

Oh, fake witches. A real witch knows, “Do no harm.”

• Melissa Gerber

06/09/2016 at 10:26 PM

Not all witches are Wiccan.
      Some witches believe that ‘you have to hex to heal’, and choose to practice the hexing part on deserving targets.
      These would include oppressive politicians, violent criminals and men who abuse women and children.
      Z. Budapest’s feminist Wicca teaches this.

• Evonne Jansen Talbird

06/09/2016 at 10:29 PM

I know. I was born into this kind f household. I’m Slavic fam trad.
      These witches are fake.

• Dee Lemons

06/09/2016 at 10:32 PM

People always assume every witch is Wiccan and thats far from the truth. Not everyone follows the Harm none rule but that doesn’t mean they are fake.

• Evonne Jansen Talbird

06/09/2016 at 10:33 PM

K. Whatever you say.

• Larry Dolan

06/09/2016 at 10:50 PM

STFU Evonne – you might look like a witch, but your nothin but a drunken loser. Let the real witches put a spell on him, and some voodoo pins in his crotch would be appropriate too

• Tori Reinertsdatter-Horsager

06/09/2016 at 10:52 PM

How very Gardnerian of you.
      Not all of us are and I was proudly involved in this.
      (For what it’s worth, I absolutely love the shit out of some Wiccans. But some of you- holy hell, you are Fundamentalist Christians with a bad Stevie Nicks Wardrobe and little to no knowledge of your OWN belief system. Evonne you are a fantastic example of exactly that.)

• Derk

06/18/2016 at 9:42 AM

LOVE the Stevie Nicks reference! Absolutely spot on!

• Melissa Gerber

06/09/2016 at 10:53 PM

Larry Dolan, good grief! I hope you know Evonne, and can back up your statement.
      Really, though, was that personal attack necessary, just because you disagree with her?

• Tori Reinertsdatter-Horsager

06/09/2016 at 10:57 PM

Yeah, not touching the “drunk” thing with a ten foot pole. That’s…um…
      Evonne, having read your comments- are you saying that you practice Rodnovery?

• Jenny Scott

06/09/2016 at 11:10 PM

“My personal flavor of is the only true and “real” flavor!!”….. I think that’s what people are taking issue with here.

• Tori Reinertsdatter-Horsager

06/09/2016 at 11:15 PM

That, exactly. I mean, that and, well, while I was in fact “born into a household” of pagans- which, honestly, since the 60’s-70’s isn’t really that big of a thing, nor does it particularly convey any supernatural powers or otherwise: um, far as I know, it’s predominantly neopagan groups that believe in “do no harm” in the way that it is being described here- so, while I may respect that belief, I question deeply how it is either of those things somehow grants authority to define anything beyond her own belief system.

• Evonne Jansen Talbird

06/09/2016 at 11:34 PM

Aw, thanks,
      Larry Dolan, you’ve proved my point. Fake witches exist.

So, look, guys, hthanks to a childhood illness in which I almost died, I have a really hard time conveying what I mean. t
      This shit right here is reprehensible. The article, I mean.. Yes, punish this guy to the extreme. Hexes? Absolutely not. It always backfires.
      No, I am not rodwhatever. Slavic fam trad is a mishmash of Italian stregga, Russian, Swedish, eh… Norwegian. It’s really too involved to quickly explain.

• Evonne Jansen Talbird

06/09/2016 at 11:36 PM

And my gotdang kindle is acting up and is about to get thrown across the room.

• Tori Reinertsdatter-Horsager

06/09/2016 at 11:50 PM

I study religions, so, I am sure I can fill in the gaps- and I always try to be helpful, when I can. Not as familiar with the Slavs as I am certain others, however, you’ve got Rodnovery, which is a bit more modern, though it is a bit more on the Russian end of things- there’s Ved’ma or Vedmak- which, far as I know were quite all right with the hexing and similar- aaaah like I said, I am not as familiar with those but the one thing I do seem to remember was that duality was most decidedly respected: feared a bit, but certainly not reason to refer to someone as a “fake”.

• Evonne Jansen Talbird

06/09/2016 at 11:54 PM

I just looked up Rodnovery. I didn’t know we had a name. Some of that isn’t what I practised. Antisemitic? Absolutely not.
      I am now atheist. Because I feel all of this is bunk. We have science now.

• Keith Parker

06/10/2016 at 12:45 AM

most of what people think of as ‘real’ witchcraft is a sham religion put together by two dirty old men (A.C. and G.G.) so they could get some money and practice their sexual proclivities on weak minded followers. Surprise it worked.

• Melissa Gerber

06/10/2016 at 1:29 AM

Keith Parker, that isn’t ‘real witchcraft’, either, it’s a revival, and there was more behind it than just sex and money.
      You believe some rather lurid, but, false information about both those gentlemen.
      Gardner only met Crowley once, and didn’t like him.
      He liked Crowley ‘ s poetry, though, and tried to incorporate it , along with other influences, into his reconstruction of a religion he believed to be neatly extinct.
      One, Doreen Valente gently pursuaded him that Crowley’s approach to magic was not compatible with what they wanted to do, and
      Two, once his witchcraft books were published, he was shocked to hear from family trad witches from all over Britain, who weren’t as
      extinct as he thought they were!
      Three , not one witch gives a hoot what you think, anyway.

• Melissa Gerber

06/10/2016 at 1:30 AM

Evonne, to paraphrase one of your posts: atheists don’t get to decide what is ‘real’ witchcraft.

• Melissa Gerber

06/10/2016 at 1:50 AM

That said, the bunch sure never heard of Know, Will, Dare and Be Silent.

• Kagari94

06/19/2016 at 8:25 AM

What about females abusing males and childs?
      you should say them too otherwise you are no better than some biased extreme feminist..

19. Leah Miller

06/09/2016 at 10:25 PM

Oops!

20. Carla Staton

06/09/2016 at 10:32 PM

No need, he has cursed himself.

21. Cheryl Howell

06/09/2016 at 10:36 PM

Fake or not, harm none or not, I really can’t blame them for wanting to hex him. Personally, I hope his d*+k rots off & his father’s too.

22. Michaela Schuh

06/09/2016 at 10:36 PM

do no harm, but take no shit!

23. Amanda Cox Hazelwood

06/09/2016 at 10:42 PM

Hope it works

24. Matt Ledbetter

06/09/2016 at 10:44 PM

That’s about as helpful as praying.

25. Lora Misak

06/09/2016 at 10:53 PM

Pray “on” him and let the powers decide!!!!

26. Brent Labee

06/09/2016 at 11:05 PM

looks more like debowel.

27. David Bridge

06/09/2016 at 11:06 PM

Well I would bet that he might become someone’s bitch within even the 3 month minimum…but still not the same as he will be conscious and screaming.

28. Karen Thomas-Shenot

06/09/2016 at 11:13 PM

How about the judge and the dad?

29. Laura Merlyn Kohlman

06/09/2016 at 11:22 PM

“Attack” magic has saved this world more times than we can possibly count.

30. Evan Sena

06/09/2016 at 11:27 PM

Utter bullshit.

31. Teresa Miller

06/09/2016 at 11:41 PM

I hope his dick snaps off like a twig!!! Jus sayin!!!

32. Christopher M. Young

06/09/2016 at 11:52 PM

This is the equivalent of saying parents banded together to send Santa a letter to put him on the naughty list. Witches…smh.

33. Mario Reyna

06/10/2016 at 12:01 AM

The only real witches are the ones that do Santeria or Voodoo.

34. Martin Kilmer-True

06/10/2016 at 12:29 AM

Huh, I prayed a curse just this mornin, good to see I didn’t have to! (Shadow I am is a good song u guise)

35. Jayson Bouie-loco Bouchard

06/10/2016 at 12:39 AM

Well it already sounds shaky from the fact they banded together…lol basically none of there witch skills were strong enough to make it happen until they put all there shitty HOPES together oops I mean put there SPELLS together….lol

36. Sondra Strange

06/10/2016 at 12:59 AM

This sounds like some sort of establishment infiltration. Real witches wouldn’t do that, he is not worth the self sacrifice.

• Laura Merlyn Kohlman

06/10/2016 at 11:39 AM

Sorry to bust your white magic bubble, but Witches come from many creeds, cults, and mysteries, and are perfectly “real”.

• Sondra Strange

06/11/2016 at 12:12 AM

I should say, smart witches. All magic comes with a price. I’ll use my magic to protect the good, rather than punishment for the bad.

I’m simply not interested in spiritual blowback I see happening in the future from this situation.

37. Heather Lynne

06/10/2016 at 1:05 AM

I am a former witch. I practiced the Wiccan faith. It is very very rare to come across a witch who will curse someone. Typically they are extremely peaceful people who fear karma. A real witch would be afraid something bad would happen to themselves if they did something wrong to another. Spells are not what the movies make them look like. No real witch believes in the nonsense the media portrays them as. Spells are simply harnassing energy with a specific focus and intention.its like very focused prayer. I left that faith because a different faith spoke louder to my heart. But I still have alot of love and respect for what I know to be a loving, kind group of people. I will not defend the actions of this man. What he did was horrifying. But I had to speak out against the misrepresentation of caring and peaceful ppl.

• Holly Regnier

06/10/2016 at 1:35 AM

perhaps a binding or impotence spell???

• Heather Lynne

06/10/2016 at 1:37 AM

The witches I know would find the idea of those actions very innappropriate. They are not gods or karma. And they all adhere to the Rede ” Do what ye will, BUT HARM NONE”

• Sen

06/10/2016 at 12:01 AM

It’s possible that the author improperly used the term witch. However not all witches are Wiccan, or peaceful. Perhaps move on from the real or fake witch definition that people are focused on. I know two witches who dabble in the dark far more than light. Sure protective wards and charms but a fair share of curses and demons, too. Still not the way the media portrays it, however.
      Someone may say they partake in a religion, but every person adds a unique spin to faith that could deviate from original intention, i.e. extremists, or those who ignore the violent portions of their perceived peaceful faith.

38. Holly Regnier

06/10/2016 at 1:32 AM

the most a responsible practitioner would do would be something like returning negativity, or if he had bad intentions towards someone they would be returned tenfold; sorta like instant karma…a protection spell protecting society from him

39. Missa Lawrence

06/10/2016 at 1:41 AM

Wish I would have known sooner. Would have joined

40. Claudia Vida-Doerr

06/10/2016 at 3:04 AM

Change of the laws to protect Women and kids, that’s what we need. But still funny if we could do that .

41. Kate Schneiter

06/10/2016 at 3:44 AM

He will get his punishment, the Karma wheel turns!!

42. chloe grave

06/09/2016 at 10:18 PM

Oh wow…people actually thinking they know about witchcraft and witches. Sorry to burst some bubbles here, but yeah, Hollywood seriously blows it way out of proportion. We are all entitled to our own beliefs and nobody truly has the right to downgrade another just because they don’t agree with them. Live and let live, as long as nobody is hurting you personally, why does anyone care what someone else believes? Smh…at least SOMEBODY is trying to do justice.

43. Laura Merlyn Kohlman

06/10/2016 at 12:12 PM

That is seriously the coolest picture ever

44. Luanne DeCaire

06/10/2016 at 6:28 PM

Harm no one. It will come back to you. Don’t give witches a bad name.

45. Kathleen Cote-Ethier

06/11/2016 at 3:30 AM

It is not your Place to use your craft in this way. His Karma will catch up to him.

46. Rob Z

06/11/2016 at 6:27 PM

Will they also curse:
    Juan Francisco Sanchez-Lopez, 5 time deported Mexican felon who shot Kate Steinle in San Francisco, and will they curse sanctuary city San Francisco for releasing him into the streets?

Will they curse the US military in Okinawa for rapes?

Will they curse Alexandria Duval for killing her twin sister in Hawaii but now is free?

Will they curse Vladimir Putin for allowing the shooting down of Malaysia Flight 17 over the Ukraine?

Why this guy, and not others? Why a hex instead of tough love and just demanding he serve the time for the crime? Emotional disgust, selective personal hate over past wrongs done to them? This is why magikal powers are very limited. We are not rational enough to control our emotional responses.

47. ronald

11/18/2016 at 1:23 AM

waste of time just curse the judge its his flat a rapist got lean sentence. just neuter him

48. Queenie

02/20/2017 at 10:08 AM

Just an excuse to get their names in the paper. As a hedgewitch I do not condone this sort of behaviour in any way.