Crystal Clear Bigfoot Vocalizations Captured in Ontario Woods

Crystal Clear Bigfoot Vocalizations Captured in Ontario Woods

bigfootyells

Did a group of Bigfoot hunters capture Sasquatch’s audio antics on film in Ontario’s woods?

In a video entitled “Sasquatch Speaks” which was posted to the YouTube channel Sasquatch Ontario on Sunday, the group  claims to have captured some fairly impressive video. The ten minute long clip contains no visual evidence, but instead is of a group of men supposedly interacting with what they claim is the big furry guy everyone seems to be looking for.

bigfoot hand

The video includes a series of loud bangs and pops which the group claims are rocks being tossed at the car during the entire duration of the night. Finally one of the men asks Sasquatch if he wouldn’t mind leaving a hand print on the door of one of the nearby cars, and wouldn’t you know it.. he complies. What a nice guy.

The handprint left in the dust stretches 10 inches across and 12 inches long, obviously larger than most human hands, and sports a set on very long looking fingernail marks to boot. Here’s what the team Sasquatch Ontario had to say:

“This is real. We’re not trying to take your money. This is about showing the true nature of sasquatch and that misinformation has given them a bad rap.

The fear has dissolved over time. We each have our own level of fear to conquer and it does take some time.”

If that’s not enough for you, the video ends with a string of very strange sounding grunts and belches they claim are vocalizations by the lovable furball. The audio is strange indeed, and sounds awfully similar to the famous “Sierra Sounds” captured in the 70’s, but without any vocal analysis there’s no way to prove or disprove whether they were faked or not.

Regardless of what you believe, the video is well worth the watch, even if I couldn’t help but thinking Bigfoot sounded a bit more like this guy than any hairy monster.

Check out the video below and let us know what you think! Share your thoughts with us on Facebook, on twitter @WeirdHQ, or in the comments!

1. Raven Storm

05/07/2013 at 5:35 PM

I had to do some checking around on this one. I kept seeing posts with just the audio, no images. Then found this http://youtu.be/5qKRzYL_UI8 uploaded by YouTube user “poka513” Spectrum Analysis- Sierra Sounds vs Ontario Sounds. Interesting to see if someone could record some yells out in the woods and analyze it against the sounds too.

2. Henry

05/07/2013 at 6:00 PM

I love the belch at 8:35!

05/07/2013 at 6:16 PM

When I lived in Seattle, there was a group of rowdy homeless men who lived under the nearby bridge, and I kid you not.. they made these same exact sounds where they were particularly well-sloshed.

3. Dave

05/07/2013 at 6:45 PM

That hand print looked like it was drawn on the car. Also, if those are nails at the end, why would it look so filled in like that? And why don’t sasquatch hunters wash their cars? My God, people, it’s called Turtle Wax!

• Henry

05/07/2013 at 8:03 PM

Yeah, I have a problem with that conclusion as well. More likely, if it is a real hand print, the hand dragged a little.

• Johnny

05/08/2013 at 6:05 AM

You can see each finger in the “hand print” is drawn with two normal sized finger swipes, including a longer one to make the nail shape. It’s really apparent at the base of the fingers by the palm, where each of the two swipes split apart.

4. Mercy

05/08/2013 at 7:24 AM

This particular “researcher” refused my offer to stand out in the open and attempt to make personal contact with the alleged “Sasquatch”. Not only did he refuse, but he insulted me. I listened to the vocalizations. I am not at all convinced that this is legitimate. It would seem to me that, were it legitimate, these researchers would welcome a woman who had no fear. If it is a male Sasquatch (as they report), and if it does indeed attempt to communicate with them, then it is not dangerous and might be less hesitant to approach a human female. I dunno…..

5. Frater Auxilior Arti

05/08/2013 at 8:26 AM

These vocalizations sound utterly nothing like those captured by BFRO and other of the more legitimate groups who claim such recordings. There is a remarkable degree of consistency across the spectrum of the recordings I have heard, regardless of their source and they do tend to sound a lot like a large primate howling. This one strikes me as a hoax.

• Georg

05/10/2013 at 2:14 PM

I agree, This seems likes a money making hoax to me.

• Frater Auxilior Arti

05/11/2013 at 12:31 AM

Whoa–you can actually make money with this? It might be time to quit my day-job!

6. Sean

05/13/2013 at 4:52 AM

Correct me if I’m wrong here but I find it strange that they don’t mention they found two handprints? They mention one but I’m seeing two, both shown right after the other at around 7:50 or 7:40?

One’s a right hand, the other is the left hand, they look like they’re on different surfaces, and one of them is more clearly drawn with a single finger (unless one of bigfoot’s fingers is actually a double helix)

That’s something, for sure.

7. Topi

06/29/2013 at 1:02 PM

Really interesting video. Guy claims that they know what cameras are and what they do, so I guess they do know what guns are. Throwing things,hiding, gifting, intelligence, footprints and deep voice calls and howls etc. do lead me to say; Wow… This video does contain some serious Sasquatch stuff. Really, I don’t think that man could make those noises and in the “Roar” video my head was blown. If it takes 8 months that Sasquatch let’s you hear them, how long it takes that they let you see them ? Year or more ? That’s the deal why Monsterquest and Finding Bigfoot can’t find them, they don’t stay so long and trade with them. Maybe someday (because of this guy) we might see a real Squatch on the video and have good look of him and say; Crikey, we’re not alone, there really is another human species.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login