Howling for Sasquatch: The First Sneak Peek at Planet Weird!

Howling for Sasquatch: The First Sneak Peek at Planet Weird!

Bigfoot is kidnapping children. Or at least, that’s what Dallas and Wayne believe.

In the first ever clip from our upcoming project Planet Weird, released by our good friends over at Mysterious Universe last week, you can catch a glimpse into one of the many absolutely fantastic adventures we have to share with you this summer.

Taught to speak with the Sasquatch by Dallas and Wayne, Bigfoot hunters from Ohio, Dana tests her skills by calling to the creatures from around the campire. Turns out, she’s pretty good at it, because within minutes.. something began yelling back.

Watch the clip below, and keep up to date with all the latest Planet Weird news over at the Official Headquarters and the Official Facebook page!

1. S.

01/28/2013 at 5:53 PM

Looks fantastic. Love the quality and the characters…can’t wait to see more.

2. Coppertop

01/28/2013 at 8:46 PM

Bueno! Looking forward to more! Not an especially big fan of Bigfoot – no offense meant, I’m just more of a Mothman fan – but I’ll be keeping an eye on this and waiting for more to come!

3. Ken Summers

01/29/2013 at 10:22 AM

Please tell me this will all be filmed in widescreen. Yes… I am one of those widescreen snobs… 😉

01/29/2013 at 10:44 AM

1080p HD, baby!

• Ken Summers

01/29/2013 at 11:46 AM

Woohoo! Another excuse to get that television I’m considering! 🙂

4. Cat Thunder

04/06/2013 at 3:51 PM

I am the member of the Kwakiutl of Fort Rupert located on northern Vancouver Island.My people do a potlatch concerning a large creature putting children’s in a basket.There’s actually a painting of that somewhere.
    Our people are the Walas Kwakiutl’s.We are performers due to potlatches. We do a dance call the “Wild-man Of The Woods”as they dance they scream [haaap-haaap]Matter a fact we have another name tsonakwa, correct me if I’m wrong here.I think that means female Sasquatch.